Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ford Ranger Fog Lights not working - FIXED

FIXED!

2004 Ford Ranger Edge fog lights not working, cannot find fuse/relay in owner's manual.

Found that I was reading the wrong page in the owner's manual. I was looking at the 4 Cyl page for fuses/relays and the next page had mine which is the 3.0 V6.

It showed Fuse #31 (15amp mini) and Relay #48B control the Factory Fog Lamps. Both of these are in the compartment under the hood on the Driver's Side.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hi Glen,

Well, I have only driven it about 20 miles from where I bought it. I cannot drive it anymore for a week or so as I am waiting on the Title and the Registration expired in Dec 08. Don't want to take a chance on getting a ticket.

It has the 3.0 V6 and 5 speed Auto trans. It seems to do fine. I have read that a lot of peeps think the 3.0 is underpowered, especially if you are planning on towing something. I do not plan on any towing and I think it will do fine for my purpose (general utility).

I would stay away from the 4 cyl though as I have not heard any good things about it.

It's a 20,000.00 truck (in '04) as I have the window sticker. I got it for 7,000.00 and it is as good as new & one owner. He died with cancer and his wife sold it to me for what a Ford Dealer offered her in trade.

Look around and maybe you can find a similar deal! Good luck!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.