Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Car Whisperer
20,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope that Ford has officially thanked Scott Hoag for their newest version of his creation. They are or will be making money on all his efforts as they will when they come out with the Mach 1 (which is no doubt on the horizon).

I am thankful for mine, hopefully they are thankful too.

·
Administrator
6,311 Posts
Scott's efforts are definitely to be commended, given the loyal following the '01 car has created. I am hoping we will see some "MRT-izing" of the '08.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I thanked Scott Wednesday night, Oct 24th, when Tony and I had dinner with him. I told him that the 2001 Bullitt was the perfect Mustang ever built (IMO)!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks Scott!

Thanks Scott designing the "Best Bullitt", for everything you contributed re: Centerforce Bullitt and your valuable time at SEMA. I enjoyed every minute!
FORD's loss, our gain I say.
Rock on MRT!!!
--Forte two-mom

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Scott Hoag, as a representative of Ford and the Bullitt in the day, and hence with MRT.....has been a HUGE force in support of the Bullitt, IMBOC, its members, and most importantly as the largest and consistent sponsor of the Nationals. Without MRT's support, many of the events in past Nationals would not have been able to be realized.
Scott is also a very approachable individual, and has always made himself available to the club and individuals as best as he could, unlike other peers of his who think their S*** don't stink and won't give you the time of day.

Scott's support is unequaled, and is much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
BULLITT3230 said:
Scott Hoag, as a representative of Ford and the Bullitt in the day, and hence with MRT.....has been a HUGE force in support of the Bullitt, IMBOC, its members, and most importantly as the largest and consistent sponsor of the Nationals. Without MRT's support, many of the events in past Nationals would not have been able to be realized.
Scott is also a very approachable individual, and has always made himself available to the club and individuals as best as he could, unlike other peers of his who think their S*** don't stink and won't give you the time of day.

+1 on that. I think you covered the man and his works well.:wink:

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
BULLITT3230 said:

Well said! Thanks Scott.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts