·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any idea of what it will be?

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Appears it will be the GT H Vert. My point is why??? Another 60-70K untouchable car that a few collectors will be able to afford. Good for Shelby's charity and Hertz when they sell but not many others..... Ford needs to develop package SE s that can be ordered that the masses can afford. The 08 Bullitt it doesn't appear will be one of them. A sticker and cosmetic mod SE like the California Special is a start but add some performance upgrades to it like the Shelby GT performance package without going to Shelby.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Appears it will be the GT H Vert. My point is why??? Another 60-70K untouchable car that a few collectors will be able to afford. Good for Shelby's charity and Hertz when they sell but not many others..... Ford needs to develop package SE s that can be ordered that the masses can afford. The 08 Bullitt it doesn't appear will be one of them. A sticker and cosmetic mod SE like the California Special is a start but add some performance upgrades to it like the Shelby GT performance package without going to Shelby.
A non-Shelby, SE Mustang GT, the new Bullitt, will have 310 hp with a supposed ADM.

Hey guys, what kind of demand do you think there will be for the new Bullitt after the Mustangs that have been offered so far?

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
PhotoRick said:
Hey guys, what kind of demand do you think there will be for the new Bullitt after the Mustangs that have been offered so far?
All I know is that my Bullitt was on the clearance lot when I bought it. There were two others as well (all new!) Maybe they'll have so many choices by then that the same thing will happen for the '08. I might consider one if it's 3 grand less than it's listed for 3 months earlier.

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Here's the problem. It appears that the 08 Bullitt will be the only limited edition in 08. It will have plenty of advertizing. Unlike our cars that slipped under the radar in 01. Notice that the 08 Bullitt will be out about the time of Jackson Barrett. Think Ford would try to sell Bullitt #1 for charity??? That alone will artifically increase prices at least in the short term.

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Here's the problem. It appears that the 08 Bullitt will be the only limited edition in 08.
What about the 08 Shelby GT500 and the 08 Shelby GT?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts