Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been reading several sources and appears it is not may but will mode for the Twin Force twin turbo V-6. They put it in the Lincoln MKR concept and reports indicate they are planning on putting it in the new F-150 set to be an 09 model since there is a 150 test mule on the road. Mullaly drove it last month and loved it.

Interestingly the MKR is built on the Mustang platform. 415 HP/400 Torque is nothing to sneeze at!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
I also read where it may go into the new Ford Flex (Fairlane concept from a few years ago) as well. It may first appear in the Lincoln version of the Flex first though.

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Flex is debuting in NY next month. We shall see what else pops up!! If it looks like the Fairlane concept I think Ford is on the right track. producing new vehicles that appeal to younger buyers. The Edge and the Flex are a good start. Even rebadging the 500 back to the Taurus may prove helpful. Imagine an SHO version with this motor in it!! If they do produce this engine it could go a long way in raising the bar against the GM and DMC. Fuel economy plus lots of power!!

·
3,389 Posts
I'm all for it! Go! Ford Go!
I'm glad to hear about the new V6 twin turbo, good times ahead if Ford can keep gasping for air, they'll come out shining I think!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts