Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
First... big thanks to Blakwing for posting the pics. Install time wasn't bad. Being a bit anal, I went and got all stainless hardware from the hardware store first plus the aluminum to make brackets. All told, probably took 2 hours with all the modifications. Feel free to email me privately if anyone has questions.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Lok N Load..Yes, you MUST be careful with this device in even small puddles of standing water. I warned people about this early on I thought. Thanks for bringing it up again.

As my Bullitt is a pampered puppy, only coming out on sunny days and race days, it shouldn't ever see any high water. I'll also have a scewdriver handy just in case it does rai though, so I can disconnect it. Hopefully, Kraft will get their kit modified to clear out manifolds and I will remove it and convert to the hood scoop.

Brian

·
Registered
959 Posts
Good point. I know the scoop id good at picking up water when I wash it.. :smile:

I really need to hook up a low pressure gauge and see if the kit actually produces any positive pressure at higher speeds.

Brian

·
Registered
959 Posts
PBGas...

Happy to do it. That is what great groups like this are all about. This would be great for the FAQ section for installs. Let's hope everyone continues to contribute.

Brian

·
Registered
959 Posts
I look forward to hearing how the driveshaft works out. I want to install it in the next couple of weeks when all my rear suspension stuff comes in and goes on. I'll be posting pics on the suspension upgrades too.

Brian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts