Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right-I have reached an agreement with an IMBOC member on the purchase of his Bullitt. Out of respect for the member I will not mention details about which car it is until he does. Timeframe is about a month from now to complete transaction (Logistically difficult). I can tell you all that I am already giddy about this and can hardly wait for the first drive. I will happily report more as the situation permits....John :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,703 Posts
So are you changing it to Igot1 or to I'Mgetting1?
 

·
011001010110100000111111
Joined
·
3,389 Posts
Iwant1 said:
That's right-I have reached an agreement with an IMBOC member on the purchase of his Bullitt. Out of respect for the member I will not mention details about which car it is until he does. Timeframe is about a month from now to complete transaction (Logistically difficult). I can tell you all that I am already giddy about this and can hardly wait for the first drive. I will happily report more as the situation permits....John :wink:
If you have a request to change your name you will need to contact B-Man. PM him with the details and he'll take care of you.

Congrats on the purchase.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So are you changing it to Igot1 or to I'M getting1
I guess it's a matter of semantics. The owner still has the title and I still have my money, but this is a logistically challenged transaction that won't be completed until the day I do the fly & drive (Late May). I can tell you that the seller is extremely reputable (You will agree when you know who) and I am a man of my word......John

If you have a request to change your name you will need to contact B-Man. PM him with the details and he'll take care of you
I will wait until either the current owner posts or if he doesn't come to the board before I have the car I'll think of a good name then....J.R.:smile:
 

·
011001010110100000111111
Joined
·
3,389 Posts
Iwant1 said:
I can tell you that the seller is extremely reputable (You will agree when you know who) and I am a man of my word......John :smile:

Then he lied to you because I don't know of anyone that fits that description that is a member here!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
011001010110100000111111
Joined
·
3,389 Posts
Taking a guess here!

Me thinks Brian has sold his car........

.........(he's the only reputable guy I can think of)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Then he lied to you because I don't know of anyone that fits that description that is a member here!!!!
Classic Line LOL....:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,763 Posts
TOYS-R-ME! said:
Me thinks Brian has sold his car........

.........(he's the only reputable guy I can think of)
ah BCs (brian) MEAN GREEN BULLITT, if thats what you got then OMG YOU LUCKY BASTARD. lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ah BCs (brian) MEAN GREEN BULLITT, if thats what you got then OMG YOU LUCKY BASTARD. lol
Me thinks Brian has sold his car........
I revert to my prior statement....
Out of respect for the member I will not mention details about which car it is until he does.
I hope anybody who's car I didn't buy will forgive the speculation that will most certainly result from this thread. For all those who will be and have been affected, please forgive me....John:smile:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,763 Posts
Iwant1 said:
I revert to my prior statement....
I hope anybody who's car I didn't buy will forgive the speculation that will most certainly result from this thread. For all those who will be and have been affected, please forgive me....John:smile:
well then what color are you going to be getting. DHG? EBONY? TB?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,763 Posts
TOYS-R-ME! said:
Will there be green ghost flames on your new car??? :tongue:
Terry I think if he wanting things to be secret he should've just waited untill he actually had the car and took photos. lol We are just all too familiar with everyone and who is selling their cars on here. lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Will there be green ghost flames on your new car???
well then what color are you going to be getting. DHG? EBONY? TB?
I would be sliding down the proverbial slippery slope if I even tell the color. I am basically a weak person and cant resist peer pressure. I'm actually afraid I may have started a firestorm here by beginning this thread. I'm pretty sure the current owner will see this thread and put an end to the speculation in the not too distant future.:smile:
 

·
011001010110100000111111
Joined
·
3,389 Posts
Iwant1 said:
I would be sliding down the proverbial slippery slope if I even tell the color. I am basically a weak person and cant resist peer pressure. I'm actually afraid I may have started a firestorm here by beginning this thread. I'm pretty sure the current owner will see this thread and put an end to the speculation in the not too distant future.:smile:
Come on Brian!!! You can chime in here anytime now!!!!!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,639 Posts
Well hell if it is Brian's car you are going to be peeling rubber out of the wheel wells for the first full month of owning that beast!

Congrats on whatever car you are getting and welcome to this bunch.





Of course it could be frequent flyers car as well......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,763 Posts
mustangwi said:
Well hell if it is Brian's car you are going to be peeling rubber out of the wheel wells for the first full month of owning that beast!

Congrats on whatever car you are getting and welcome to this bunch.





Of course it could be frequent flyers car as well......
Yeah but i hope not. Anyone who buys #00034 should keep that thing garaged and never drive it since its historic.


And if it its Brians car then congrats but still please take care of it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The car I am buying is most definately worthy of being taken care of. It will continue to be garage kept. It's use will be limited to only good weather driving (all 5 days per year of it in Maine lol). It will get driven to New England Dragway once or twice per year, but mostly it will be weekend cruises. It will live a great life, as it deserves.:smile:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,478 Posts
Congrats on nabbing one of the nicest Bullitt's out there.

I remember lusting over his car years ago.

Assuming it IS Brian's car we are talking about here. (Like there is any doubt).
 
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Top