Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go to http://www.pmustangs.com/. This is Performance Mustangs in Houston, they sell mustangs pretty much exclusively. I'm always on there looking and found the Bullitt clone for sale. Go to the home page and scroll down. They have a nice description of it but only one picture. Thought you guys might like to check it out.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i'm really curious to find out if the person going to all the trouble of creating a Bullitt clone went the extra mile and got the proper paint code as well.
All the other Mustangs they have ever sold always have alot of pictures associated with them but this one doesn't yet, wonder why?? I think I pretty much stop by there website everyday to see what's new:smile:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Performance Mustangs is a really shady place. They have actually sold stolen mustangs and parts to people.

·
Registered
330 Posts
It was a few years back...I would have to dig it up, but someone on Westside Mustangs bought a car from them and was actually pulled over by HPD for the car being stolen. I don't remember how it all unraveled....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts