Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don Schmid Salvage has a Bullitt mustang I just got some parts off for my 93 Mustang GT.

I just got 2 13" Red running horse front Bullit Calipers
and the 2 rear bullitt calipers for $250

front caliper brackets were $30
front roters were $40 each
all 4 coil springs were $80 total

HAHAHAH damn I love junkin

The vin # is 1FAFP42X21F239738

It was totaled out in a pretty bad front end collision. The rear left quarter has been cut out as well, so the bullit door trim on the lh side is ruined.

Good parts remaining in the car
SOMONE GO GET THESE

Speedometer Cluster
passenger door sill plate
gas lid
hood scoop
passenger side scoop
drivers side scoop may be there, dont know.
trunk lid is off the car and sitting on the ground in WATER. i picked it up and moved it onto the top of the ruined rear bumper cover so its not in the water.
shifter trim plate and shift boot
floor mats
shocks, struts and quad shocks
control arms
various other trim pieces

This car is going to be crushed soon, there isnt much left.

Someone needs to get to this junk yard and wichita and get the remaining bullit unique parts before this car is smashed.

They still have the engine, I saw it sitting on the floor in the engine room on the way out to the yard.

Paid $80 for the springs, $80 for the roters, and $250 for all 4 calipers.
Pretty good yard.

Phone number is 800 362 2426

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$37.73
F4ZZ-2B511-A

Thats what ford told me on the phone is the bracket I need. Can someone confirm this?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
07/06/2006 58,001 Kansas
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Title #Y0011995 JUNK

last entry in carfax.

so its around 60-70k miles on the engine and whats left of the car.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like I said, the sticker was pulled off and I didnt know where else to look. They are closed all weekend and I am heading home sunday. Like I said the front end was totally demolished and the entire rear drivers quarter section of the car was chopped out and shipped away.

·
Registered
494 Posts
look under the rear seat for the 2nd sticker

Chad

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Got to love that Data base that Dennis has worked so hard on!!!!!! Thanks Dennis

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah dude thats me :) I post everywhere with this name corral, midwest, midamerica, kc, gt registry, svo registry, hardcore 50, mustang central, stangnet, mach1 registry, uhhhhhh...........kansas f body association........ ok stone me to death, lol

most posting lately at kc has been in my restoration stuff, glad to see another local!!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Chads93GT said:
Yeah dude thats me :) I post everywhere with this name corral, midwest, midamerica, kc, gt registry, svo registry, hardcore 50, mustang central, stangnet, mach1 registry, uhhhhhh...........kansas f body association........ ok stone me to death, lol

most posting lately at kc has been in my restoration stuff, glad to see another local!!
glad you found some good parts for ur ride and that used to be itsabullitt's bullitt

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah it sucks though. AFter I left I talked to one of the guys in manhattan with a blown 00 gt and he wanted to stab me to death for nto calling him and telling him about the guage cluster. whooops!

Sucks that car was totaled out though., someone needs to get over there and get the rest of the unique parts off it before it heads to the crusher.

·
Car Whisperer
20,789 Posts
fuel door still on there?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts