Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago I went to Orange Beach (in Alabama) to spend a few days relaxing with some friends from Atlanta. On my way down to the beach I saw a DHG Bullitt sitting in a used car lot. I didn't have time to stop then but was able to go back today to check out this poor homeless Bullitt.

First about the Bullitt, it is number 00128, VIN number 1FAFP42X81F198337. The car has a little over 34,000 miles on the clock. The exterior is in good shape with just a few nicks and small scrathes. Nothing too bad. I did notice that the original valve stem caps are gone and have been replaced with plain black ones. The interior is also in good shape. I didn't spend too much time looking at the interior but from what I saw it is in just as good a shape as mine is.

The car is at Trans X Auto in Foley Alabama. Their website address is www.transxauto.com. They don't list the price on their website but at the lot they told me they were asking $19,900. I would imagine the price is negotiable since I know for a fact that the car has been there since at least July 1st (which is when I first saw it). on the web site they list the car as an automatic but I can pretty much guarantee that is a typo.

This is my first time finding a lost Bullitt, feels good!

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
$19,900 now that price is inflated, although they can ask any price. :rolling:

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Nice find! Thats what we need more of to get our values up instead of people just giving them away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts