Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It may be that I've been to dumb to notice, but I just noticed a running pony on the inside of the gas filler door. that makes 4 on the outside correct? Not including the windshield.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,069 Posts
I believe it is 6 running ponies on the exterior. Gas cap interior, rotors, front grill. 8 counting the windshield glass.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Can you consider the pony on the inside of the gas cap a pony on the outside? :smile:

·
Registered
835 Posts
HaHaHa :lol:

It's on the exterior of the car, so techinically it's outside. To be inside the car, it would need to be in the engine compartment, trunk, or passenger compartment.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Y'all ain't looking hard enough. Four on the wheel caps, 2 on the brake rotors, 2 on the windshield, 1 on the grille, 1 on the gas door, and 1 on the underhood blanket. Thats 11......You want to count the pony's on the holographic stickers, too???

·
Registered
451 Posts
Ok, clearly I'm blind, but I can't for the life of me find more than one on the windshield. :sad: Help me Obi Wan!

Joe

·
Registered
448 Posts
I didn't notice the one on the bottom of the windshield at first, until I saw it's shadow on the dash when the sun shines on it. Very cool. :smile:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I've got one more pony than everyone else. And, it's right facing.

Do I win anything?

Bullitt220

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
My new molded hard plastic mud guards came in today for the rear. I'll put them on tomorrow. Each one has a running Pony...That makes TWO MORE!!! :-B

·
Registered
11 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-09 13:34, bullitt220 wrote:
I've got one more pony than everyone else. And, it's right facing.

Do I win anything?

Bullitt220

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

That looks very good! Its like the concept car's gas cap. What is it a sticker ? Did u make it ?

Later

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I designed the graphic on my Mac based off the concept car then I searched high & low for someone to engrave it.

If you'd like one send me an email and I'll hook U up.

Bullitt220

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dennis, I have the small ponie flaps on the back of mine. You're gunna love 'em. Suttle yet effective.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Just a quick correction. There aren't any running ponies on the brake rotors. There are, however running ponies on the brake calipers. Sorry, I had to do it. :smile:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
XTC, I put them on first thing this morning. Was easy...no prob. I Love 'em! The only time delay was that my trusty old jack wouldn't fit under the lowered Bullitt...had to use the car's jack...turn, turn, turn, turn, turn..... :-B

1 - 20 of 20 Posts