Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was trying to change my oil without ripping my nose off on the bottom of the car (man, that is some tight ground clearance!), I noticed that the sticker on the bottom of the front bumper contains the word "Bullitt". I know that you can buy a bumper so this probably isn't the mystery second sticker, but it is one more way to tell.

I personally think that Ford is yanking our chains with the mystery second sticker line. Someone was making noise on BON about knowing where it was, but never actually fessed up.

The CatSmasher

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CatSmasher on 2001-06-18 17:40 ]</font>

·
Registered
40 Posts
The sticker on the underside of your airbox says BULLITT too. I think alot of the individual part stickers or labels might say Bullitt, but none have the Bullitt serial number that I've found so far.

Happy Hunting!

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
I guess the second sticker has to be on a part of the car that can't be replaced, like under the liner on the inside of the car, so that the car will always have it unless it's totalled. Even then it wil still be there if the front tower one is gone.
Cam

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
There are many stickers on the car that say Bullitt. There are also parts of the cars with Bullitt molded into the plastic. Both the front and rear bumpers have the stickers. They are also on the ground effects.

I have found no other place where my number is posted. I'm betting it's on the underside of the roof or in the floor pan. I can't imagine they would put an ID number on a part that is easily replaced by a body shop.

Then again, The second sticker may not really exist. Who the heck knows.

I love driving my car and I love the way it looks. Second sticker or not I am very happy with my purchase.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I think I read or heard that someone found the great second ID sticker on the floor board under the passanger seat. I checked on mine and did not see a sticker.

I think this is starting out to be just a urban legend.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope we find out soon. I can just picture some poor dude with his entire car in pieces all over his garage because he was looking for that stupid sticker!
Unless someone says different, I am going to assume it is like the missing kidneys in Vegas or the snakes in the McDonald's ball pit.

The CatSmasher

·
Registered
224 Posts
I thought it was syringes in the McDonald's ball pits?

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
ROFL smasher!!!
just got an image of some frantic guy with his Bullitt in about 100 different pieces!you know what, as long as i'm still grinning like this......none of the other crap or arguments really matter!!
think i'm starting to understand "froopy" !!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was snakes in the ball pit, syringes in the Pepsi can, a mouse in the fried chicken, cockroach in the cup of Starbucks, and vein in the hotdog. Oh, yeah, don't forget spider eggs in the bubblegum.

I don't care if there is a second sitcker or not. I know my car is the real deal - it is a hoopy froopy splish splash hum dinger that fits like a glove and is the next best think to sex when the tires squeal (as opposed to someone else squealing). If anyone says it is a fake, I will simply grin and say "What's the matter slick, you jealous?" Then I will get in my Bullitt and smoop on down the road with that big ole weasel-eatin grin.

The CatSmasher

1967 Fastback
2001 Bullitt #1585

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CatSmasher on 2001-06-19 12:44 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
no way in hell am i falling for that one again Mus408 - LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts