Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

FOUND CARD IN GLOVE BOX THAT FORD TESTED

547 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  schmedlap 
#1 ·
I found a card in my glove box that ford had tested my bullitt it has a picture of the bullitt and they put 49 miles on it. It is a plastic card that has a picture of a green bullitt on it and say that ford tested this car does anybody else have this? The size of this card is about a 3x5.So does anybody have this card?
Yes there was a hand written note on the drivers door glass when this came in to the dealer plus this card in the glove box.
I work for a ford dealership I guess I can find out from ford but I thought someone else may have this card also but from post so far it looks like nobody else has this.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITT#426 on 2001-12-06 01:12 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITT#426 on 2001-12-06 23:39 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITT#426 on 2001-12-06 23:47 ]</font>

#2 ·
49 miles, eh. Sounds like someone drove it home one night and just filled the card out to make it legal under the IRS. At least that's what we used to do when I worked at Ford.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: schmedlap on 2001-12-05 06:00 ]</font>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.