Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found a link from our old Yahoo Bulltthead group that I had put in my favorites from 2001. I thought I would share. Some of the original Bullittheads will enjoy reminiscing while reading the posts that we made during our wait for our Bullitts to go down the assembly line and then waiting to take delivery, and then the excitement we all had when we finally received our Bullitts from our dealerships!

bullittoid is B-Man
bullitt_gt is Nasty Bob

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/bullittheads/messages/1

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
WOW, saw some people and names there that i haven't thought of in a long time.
i can't figure out why there are no posts from me (unless i had a different screen name at Yahoo) cuz i know i was at the site as well as BON.
Mystang99 must have already been taken and i don't remember what screen name i used???????
who knows?
that was fun Vickie!!!

Marty

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Talk about a walk down memory lane!!!! Read my post of when 745 was supposed to be built and was due into the dealership. Man was I stoked back then!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
We should transfer all of those posts to somewhere on imboc. :)

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<table class="wide" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr class="firstrow" style="padding-bottom: 8px;"><th class="content smalltype" colspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">Messages: Show Message Summaries (Group by Topic) </th> <th class="smalltype" style="text-align: right;" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> Sort by Date </th> </tr><tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#1</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: (Sender unknown)
Date: Thu Feb 8, 2007 9:44 pm
Subject: (No subject) </td> </tr><tr> <td class="msg"> </td> <td class="msg user"> <table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>
From [email protected] Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:14:39 -0700
To: [email protected]
Delivered-to: bullittheads
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:14:39 -0700
Subject: Welcome Bullittheads!
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-Yahoo-Message-Number: 1
X-Yahoo-Alias: bullitt_gt
X-Yahoo-First-Re: 2
X-Yahoo-Last-Re: 44
X-Yahoo-Next-In-Time: 2
X-Yahoo-ProfData: 46/M/Area 51
X-Yahoo-Date: 987477279

I figure I'll have to post something to get it
started, so all of you from BlueOvalNews.com,<br>now we
have our own little hangout!<br><br>If you have any
pics to post, by all means get 'em up for
sharin'!<br><br>I'll get all the ones I have in albums so we
can<br>have a group drool! (LOL)
</pre> </td></tr></tbody></table>
Reply | Forward | Messages in this Topic (1)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#2</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: blakwing42
Date: Tue Apr 17, 2001 5:57 am
Subject: Re: Welcome Bullittheads! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> blakwing42
Send Email </td> </tr><tr> <td class="msg"> </td> <td class="msg user"> <table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>
Hey cool.. I just have a hard time believing that
30 people before me registered the name "Blakwing"..
Ah well.. Now I've got yet ANOTHER board to soak up
my time.. Sheesh!<br>Hmm.. just need to figure out
how to post pics on this one...<br><br>Blakwing
Reply | Forward | Messages in this Topic (4)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#3</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Tue Apr 17, 2001 6:07 am
Subject: Re: Welcome Bullittheads! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
Send Email </td> </tr><tr> <td class="msg"> </td> <td class="msg user"> <table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>
Glad you made it, Blakwing! <br><br>I wanted to
use my "Nasty" name and it wouldn't let me because of
the #1! Oh, well! At least I got Bullitt_GT! Lots of
people ahead of me have a Bullitt something or
other!<br><br>Pic posting is super easy, so start postin' when your
ready! *grin*

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#4</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Tue Apr 17, 2001 6:53 am
Subject: Some pics are up! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
I've got some Bullitt pics posted for you!
Reply | Forward | Messages in this Topic (5)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#5</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: blakwing42
Date: Tue Apr 17, 2001 7:18 am
Subject: Re: Some pics are up! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> blakwing42
Do you have to link them off of your FTP or does
Yahoo store them for you? I took a quick look and was
trying to sort that out.. It also won't let me do HTML
in a post..drat!.. <br>I've got a bunch of Bullitt
pics from the Chicago Auto show I'd like to throw up
there for everybody..<br><br>Blakwing

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#6</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: blakwing42
Date: Tue Apr 17, 2001 8:24 am
Subject: Never mind.. DUH! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> blakwing42
After doing the hard part and actually "reading" the help.. (DUH!) It looks
like Yahoo will upload and store our pics for us.. Cool..<br><br>Blakwing

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#7</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Tue Apr 17, 2001 8:25 am
Subject: Re: Some pics are up! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
All you have to do is click photos, click add
album, name your album and when the album is created
just click add photo. It will open a dialog box
requesting from your documents, or A-Drive or from your
files.! It's super easy, Blakwing!

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#8</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Tue Apr 17, 2001 8:27 am
Subject: Re: Never mind.. DUH! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
Yeah, it's pretty cool! We can have 25MB worth of pics here and that is a bunch!

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#9</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: southernbullitt
Date: Tue Apr 17, 2001 2:41 pm
Subject: Just wanted to say Hi... </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> southernbullitt
Howdy!<br>I will try to get over here as often as
I can. I'll also extend as invitation for any of
you that haven't checked out www.mustangsandmore.com
to come have a look. My username over there is
71ragtop and I am the Moderator for the SN95 forum. The
members are very knowledgable about all things FORD.
There is no flaming, no attitudes, no juvenile highjinx
like I noticed over at the BON forums. You can be
assured that NO ONE will bash the Bullitt over
there.<br><br>I look forward to sharing the Bullitt experience
with everyone here.<br><br>Thanks for creating the
club!<br><br>Mike
Reply | Forward | Messages in this Topic (3)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#10</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: southernbullitt
Date: Tue Apr 17, 2001 2:43 pm
Subject: Re: Just wanted to say Hi... </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> southernbullitt
Oh yeah...forgot to mention that BON I am Bullitt01, but someone already had
that name on Yahoo...go figure.<br><br>Mike

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#11</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Tue Apr 17, 2001 3:12 pm
Subject: Re: Just wanted to say Hi... </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
Hi, Mike!<br><br>Glad to see you made it in!
<br>I just thought it would be kind of nince to have a
little place where we could post pics, share war stories
and such. <br>I really like BlueOvalNews.com, but
that site is supposed to be for business-like stuff. I
thought is was cool of Robert Lane to make a Bullitt
board, but is way too hard to post pics.(at least for
me,DUH)<br>I'll check out Mustangsandmore.com by all means and
remember, you can call this home away from home anytime!

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#12</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Tue Apr 17, 2001 3:22 pm
Subject: Great pics, Blakwing! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
I really like those shots, and that Forty-Nine is
something else isn't it! Now all they have to do is build
some of those! That looks so much cleaner than the
Plymouth Prowler or PT Cruiser. If Ford keeps it up,
they're gonna have the sweetest looking line on the
market!

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#13</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullittoid
Date: Tue Apr 17, 2001 5:25 pm
Subject: Me too :) </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullittoid
I'm here. Also known as "Mutant" in some circles (well, blue ovals actually ;-)
Reply | Forward | Messages in this Topic (6)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#14</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Tue Apr 17, 2001 5:53 pm
Subject: Re: Me too :) </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
We're going to have fun trying to keep our new names straight! (LOL) Welcome
Bullittoid!(Mutant)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#15</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: qtownbullitt
Date: Tue Apr 17, 2001 10:23 pm
Subject: brochure </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> qtownbullitt
Where can I get a brochure? My dealer says that they only got one and it was
already given out. They gave me a photo copy, but that just doesn't cut it.
Reply | Forward | Messages in this Topic (9)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#16</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: psdraper
Date: Tue Apr 17, 2001 10:50 pm
Subject: Re: brochure </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> psdraper
Same here. I really want one. Anyone? <br><br><br><br>psdraper aka: 69stang,
1969stang, ttskipp....

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#17</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Tue Apr 17, 2001 11:06 pm
Subject: Re: brochure </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
All the Las Vegas and Southern Utah dealers have the same story,....."We only
have one brochure, and we need it for ourselves!"<br><br>What a bunch of crap!

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#18</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: thecatsmasher
Date: Tue Apr 17, 2001 11:45 pm
Subject: Re: Me too :) </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> thecatsmasher
Hey Bullittheads!<br>It's the hoopy, froopy slick
as ice CatSmasher here.<br>Let's have fun and do
Bullitts!<br><br>The dealers are hanging on to their brochures because
it still has the 275 (est) horsepower number in it.
Betcha.<br><br>The CatSmasher

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#19</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Wed Apr 18, 2001 12:31 am
Subject: TheCatSmasher? </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
Oh damn, there goes the neighborhood! (ROTFLMFAO)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#20</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Wed Apr 18, 2001 12:34 am
Subject: Good news for me! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
My dealer called and told me my Bullitt was built on the 12th and I should have
her by 5/07!<br><br>I think I'll celebrate with a cold brew!(LOL)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#21</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: blakwing42
Date: Wed Apr 18, 2001 12:45 am
Subject: Re: brochure </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> blakwing42
I mangaed to get one from my dealer.. merely
because he forgot to ask for it back from me. I'll scan
it in and post it here or you can e-mail me and I'll
send it out as a full sized copy..<br><br>Blakwing

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#22</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullittoid
Date: Wed Apr 18, 2001 12:48 am
Subject: Re: Me too :) </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullittoid
Yeah, my head hurts already, trying to keep names/locations/ages/build dates/etc
straight. ;-)<br><br>M, I mean B

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#23</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: darkjedi2167
Date: Wed Apr 18, 2001 2:24 am
Subject: Re: Me too :) </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> darkjedi2167
That's ok...I got mine sitting next to my computer. And to think I was going to
give it back to them cause it was the only one they had...lol

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#24</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: darkjedi2167
Date: Wed Apr 18, 2001 2:29 am
Subject: Doh!!! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> darkjedi2167
I was wondering how you posted ...lol I think I sent personal replies to some of
you that I intended to be for the club...but oh well...lol
Reply | Forward | Messages in this Topic (2)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#25</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: darkjedi2167
Date: Wed Apr 18, 2001 2:32 am
Subject: Posts </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> darkjedi2167
IS IT ME>>>OR DO WE NOT SEE OUR OWN POSTS?

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#26</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Wed Apr 18, 2001 2:33 am
Subject: Re: Doh!!! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
That's ok, an occasional brain fart is allowed! (LOL)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#27</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Wed Apr 18, 2001 2:35 am
Subject: Re: Posts </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
I think what happens is the page doesn't refresh right away! I see everything
you post!

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#28</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: twostangwmn
Date: Wed Apr 18, 2001 4:16 am
Subject: Re: Me too :) </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> twostangwmn
I was very lucky then, I guess. I messed my brochure up and asked for a 2nd one
and they gave it to me!! I bet it will be a real collectible because of the
275HP!

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#29</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: twostangwmn
Date: Wed Apr 18, 2001 4:21 am
Subject: Girls ARE allowed in here, right? </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> twostangwmn
I like the idea of this new club. We all will
have something in common and a place to stay in touch
over the years. Maybe even a reunion down the road!
What do ya think!! See all the mods everyone has done
to their Bullitts, etc.

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#30</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Wed Apr 18, 2001 6:40 am
Subject: Re: Girls ARE allowed in here, right? </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
Thank the lord you made it, Vicki! Too many men,
not ENOUGH women!(LOL)<br><br>I figured we better get
our own club so we wouldn't have to listen to all the
anti Bullitt rhetoric being spewed at BlueOvalNews!
Don't get me wrong, cause I really like that site with
all the important info it has, but it seems to bug a
lot of those guys because we're so jazzed about our
new toys!<br><br>Now WE have the power and if someone
comes in here<br>and starts trashing us, we can vote
them out, just like "Surviver"! Or maybe egg their
ride and stuff a potato up the
tailpipe!(LOL)<br><br>We have a real good group to start with here and
I'll bet a reunion down the line will
happen!<br><br>Bob

</td></tr></tbody> </table>

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<table class="wide" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr class="firstrow" style="padding-bottom: 8px;"><th class="content smalltype" colspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">Messages: Show Message Summaries (Group by Topic) </th> <th class="smalltype" style="text-align: right;" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> Sort by Date </th> </tr><tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#31</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Wed Apr 18, 2001 6:49 am
Subject: Don't be afraid to post stuff! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
If you guys have pics you want to post, please feel free to do so! They don't
have to be Bullitt related, pics of you, your Toyota, your dog, whatever you
want! This is YOUR club, so have fun!

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#32</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: blakwing42
Date: Wed Apr 18, 2001 7:57 am
Subject: More pics.. </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> blakwing42
I added a bunch more to the Chicago Auto Show section.. Enjoy
everybody..<br><br>Blakwing

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#33</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: blackbullitt01
Date: Wed Apr 18, 2001 10:58 am
Subject: Re: More pics.. </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> blackbullitt01
THANKS FOR THE HOOKUP BLAKWING42 IT'S JUST WHAT<br>WE NEEDED. ENJOYED ALL THE
POSTINGS. HOPE WE ALL<br>HAVE OUR BULLITT'S IN OUR GARAGES BEFORE LONG.

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#34</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: blakwing42
Date: Wed Apr 18, 2001 3:01 pm
Subject: Yet More stuff.. Brochure </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> blakwing42
Here's a scan of the "Bullitt Brochure" given to the Ford Dealers and a few of
us. (That managed to pry them away!)<br><br>I can send you a full sized scan via
E-mail if you like.<br><br>Blakwing

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#35</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: florida_phantom
Date: Wed Apr 18, 2001 5:47 pm
Subject: So the Blue Oval Boys Kicked you out? </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> florida_phantom
Hello Mr. Bullit,<br>DIEHARD CHEVY FAN HERE! I
like Fords too...used to have several. The keyword is
"have". Just kidding of course. I've had so many cars in
my life, close to sixty by now, counting motorcycles
too. I've had some good Fords too, just happen to have
a heart that is fond of the "Bowtie" (I wear a
regular tie to church).<br><br>If you get bored, come on
over and join my clubs too. Here's the
info.<br><br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/chevyfever
target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/chevyfever</a><br><br><a
href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/montecarlofever
target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/montecarlofever</a><br><br>Thanks,
Bill<br>Florida_Phantom

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#36</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Wed Apr 18, 2001 6:00 pm
Subject: Re: So the Blue Oval Boys Kicked you out </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
Hi Bill, welcome!<br><br>Nope, we didn't get
kicked out of Blue Oval, we just wanted a place where we
could post pics and stuff a little easier!<br><br>It's
fine by me having a bow-tie around, but I must warn
you, this bunch can be rough though!(LOL)<br><br>Many
moons ago, I was a bow-tie fan too, like 30 years ago
and the last one I had was a '71 370hp/350cid El
Camino! It was fast, but I don't miss it a
bit!<br><br>Feel free to drop in often and thanks for the invite
to your clubs!<br><br>Bob (1NastyFordGT at
BlueOvalNews)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#37</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Wed Apr 18, 2001 6:03 pm
Subject: Re: Yet More stuff.. Brochure </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
These brochure scans are choice, Blakwing! They're almost as good as the real
deal!<br><br>I really like your Chicago show pics too, except that "Mopar Hemi"
looks like a pig! (LOL)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#38</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Wed Apr 18, 2001 6:15 pm
Subject: Would anybody like to be a Co-Founder? </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
I drive truck for a living, on the road 3 nights
a week and would like to know if one of you
Bullittheads would like to be made a co-founder!<br><br>You'd
have the same control as I do, including the the
ability to delete posts, kick bad people out, change the
club pic and background and so on!<br>The only thing
you wouldn't be able to do is delete the club
altogether!<br><br>I'd really like for this club to to be the best for
everybody and it would be beneficial to all if someone
would like to help me out!<br><br>We can also have
several co-founders, so do we have volunteers?
Reply | Forward | Messages in this Topic (7)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#39</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: qtownbullitt
Date: Thu Apr 19, 2001 1:06 am
Subject: brochure </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> qtownbullitt
I pleaded with my dealer about getting a brochure and he said he would reserve
the one he has for me when my Bullitt comes in. You know the one he didn't
have..

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#40</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: qtownbullitt
Date: Thu Apr 19, 2001 1:08 am
Subject: build date </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> qtownbullitt
I also got a build date for mine, the week of 5/7. Should be here by 5/25. Not
bad for ordering on 2/6. Got my vin# too.

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#41</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: blakwing42
Date: Thu Apr 19, 2001 3:10 am
Subject: Volunteers! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> blakwing42
I'm in... I'm always around and as a 3rd shift Switch/Cell tech I've got all
kinds of time on my hands :)<br><br>Blakwing

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#42</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: thecatsmasher
Date: Thu Apr 19, 2001 3:48 am
Subject: Re: Would anybody like to be a Co-Founde </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> thecatsmasher
I would like to help, but I am in the process of
moving and will have to give up my cable modem access
since I am moving out into the boonies. If you still
need volunteers in a few weeks, I should be back up on
MSN or something. Don't fret girlies, the CatSmasher
isn't going away for good. I will just be offline for a
few days starting next week. Meanwhile, make sure you
get your fill of the hoopy, froopy, smoothy
CatSmasher.<br><br>What type of truck do you drive, BullitGT or Nasty, or
Snowman or whatever your name is? Where are we?
Oh.<br><br>The CatSmasher

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#43</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullittoid
Date: Thu Apr 19, 2001 11:55 am
Subject: Re: Would anybody like to be a Co-Founde </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullittoid
bullitt_gt,<br><br>I am not sure you got my email
yesterday (so I thought I'd better post as well), but I
would love to help. I am a system engineer by day (and
I have a computer and net access sitting in front
of me 8x5, and too much at home. :)<br><br>Mutant
Bullittoid

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#44</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: fordbullitt
Date: Thu Apr 19, 2001 4:09 pm
Subject: Re: Welcome Bullittheads! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> fordbullitt
Well.. Just got the invite and just joined!.
Thanks for letting me know about the group. I have been
spoiled coming from Club DSM with an excellent users
group/base so I hope I am as lucky again with this group.
<br><br>My car was built April 9th or 10th and is on it's
way to the dealer. Hope to get it by the end of the
month.<br><br>My big disappointment is Ford falling on it's face
over the HP deficit. Have to see how that pans
out.<br><br>Brian Hood<br>Katy TX

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#45</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: southernbullitt
Date: Thu Apr 19, 2001 6:28 pm
Subject: Order Updates? </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> southernbullitt
Howdy folks,<br>I got an update on my order today
and wanted to see how everyone else's oreder is
coming along.<br><br>Mine is Released from the factory
and sitting at the railyard waiting for a railcar
assignment. The dealer's ETA says 5/5, but he thinks it will
arrive much sooner than that.
<br><br>NEXT...<br><br>Mike

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#46</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: chilli_bullitt
Date: Thu Apr 19, 2001 8:17 pm
Subject: Re: Order Updates? </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> chilli_bullitt
Found out the build date for mine is the week of 4/24 (NEXT WEEK!!!) and
scheduled to be in at the dealer on 5/8 (hopefully sooner!!!)<br>Cam

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#47</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: loknlod_bullitt
Date: Thu Apr 19, 2001 9:20 pm
Subject: Re: Order Updates? </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> loknlod_bullitt
Hey everyone! This is Lok N Lod from over at BON.
Found out from my dealer that my built date has been
pushed back from 4/16 to 4/27. No more delays please. I
feel like I am 16 again and the anticipation is
killing me.

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#48</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: ivangrozny_ii
Date: Thu Apr 19, 2001 10:57 pm
Subject: Nitwits at Carpoint? </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> ivangrozny_ii
At MSN's Carpoint there is a feature where you
can review vehicles. Several people have posted that
they have received GT Bullitt's. Have they somehow
managed to get early production models, or are they just
full of hot air? I would guess that latter, since they
all seem to make outlandish claims. One guy says that
he got a DOHC Cobra engine put in (Uh, why didn't he
buy a Cobra to begin with) and a Cobra R spoiler (in
dark highland green?)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#49</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullittmanus
Date: Thu Apr 19, 2001 11:30 pm
Subject: Re: Nitwits at Carpoint? </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullittmanus
I think the've been watching too many reruns of the "Dukes of
Hazard">>>

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#50</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: blakwing42
Date: Fri Apr 20, 2001 1:06 pm
Subject: Auto show.. </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> blakwing42
More pics just added to the photo section.. Check out the Chicago Auto
Show..<br><br>Blakwing

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#51</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: fordbullitt
Date: Fri Apr 20, 2001 1:18 pm
Subject: Order status </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> fordbullitt
Mine was released from the plant April 10. CAn't
get a damn reply from my salesman, though, on an ETA.
Factory ETA was April 30 but I would think it would be
here a bit sooner than that.<br><br>Brian
Hood<br>"Ford Bullitt"

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#52</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: thecatsmasher
Date: Sat Apr 21, 2001 1:28 am
Subject: Re: Order status </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> thecatsmasher
It is all starting to sound like a big
conspiracy.<br><br>Who wants to start the rumors?<br><br>I hear Steve
McQueen's ghost is roaming the plant causing quality
defects in the paint on Bullitts. He has stated (through
that medium guy on the SciFi channel) that he will cut
it out when Ford puts the 10 horsepower back in!
Turns out that the spirit of Steve has taken a liking
to this CatSmasher fellow and is upset because the
CatSmasher is feeling low down over the Bullitt horsepower
blues. Turns out that they are kindred spirits within
about two coolness points of each other on the froopy
richter scale.<br><br>Thanks Steve, wherever you
are.<br><br>The CatSmasher <br><br>The CatSmasher

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#53</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Sat Apr 21, 2001 2:36 am
Subject: Re: Would anybody like to be a Co-Founde </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
Ok, CatSmasher, I hope you get moved alright! Moving is always a real treat to
deal with! <br><br>If you want to see my truck, just look in the photo albums
under "My Ford Museum"!<br><br>Nasty

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#54</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Sat Apr 21, 2001 2:38 am
Subject: Re: Would anybody like to be a Co-Founde </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
You got it, Mutant! You, Blakwing and I will be the founders!<br><br>Thanks a
bunch!<br><br>Bob

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#55</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Sat Apr 21, 2001 2:46 am
Subject: Re: Welcome Bullittheads! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
Glad to have you, Brian!<br><br>This club is
brand new, but a really great bunch<br>has jumped in on
the ground floor and I'm sure we'll all get along
just fine!<br><br>I too was a little bent about the
horsepower fiasco in the beginning, but after a lot of input
from everyone else, we're kind of hoping it will be
solved by burning a new chip! You can't have all that
new technology bolted on and only gain 5hp! I think
the Bullitt is going to run just fine after we all
get a hold of them! :)<br><br>Mine was finished on
the 12th and should be in Las Vegas by 5/07! We'll
see!

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#56</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Sat Apr 21, 2001 2:49 am
Subject: Re: Order Updates? </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
Mine is supposed to be here on the 7th, but my dealer said he'll call me the
week before to give me an update! Sooner would be great! :)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#57</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Sat Apr 21, 2001 2:52 am
Subject: Re-Re: Nitwits at Carpoint? </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
It's pretty obvious that they're full of ****! Especially the Cobra engine
install! ha ha ha

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#58</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Sat Apr 21, 2001 3:03 am
Subject: Re: Auto show.. </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
I love that '58 Desoto! The Focus is ugly as sin,
but the SVT version looks a little better!<br><br>I
checked out your personal pics too and don't worry! You
won't miss that Ranger one bit as soon as you slide
behind the wheel of your Bullitt!<br><br>That Buick
looks like the U.S.S Missouri!<br>(LMAO)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#59</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Sat Apr 21, 2001 3:07 am
Subject: Re: Order status </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
Ever thought of a career in stand-up comedy! *grin*<br><br>And Brian, it's time
for you to tell your salesman<br>to get off the pot and start doing his job!

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#60</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Sat Apr 21, 2001 3:25 am
Subject: Re: brochure </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
We've got a member of BlueOvalNews that sells
Mustangs and he just posted a couple days ago that Ford is
wanting the dealers to send back the brochures. .....and
they're offering the dealers $25 a pop as an added
incentive!<br><br>It seems to me that Ford wants to try to get rid of
the evidence of that 275HP claimed in the
brochure!<br><br>Conspiracy! You be the judge!!!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<table class="wide" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr class="firstrow" style="padding-bottom: 8px;"><th class="content smalltype" colspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">Messages: Show Message Summaries (Group by Topic) </th> <th class="smalltype" style="text-align: right;" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> Sort by Date </th> </tr><tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#61</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: twostangwmn
Date: Sat Apr 21, 2001 3:28 am
Subject: Got epmail from FiveOhB </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> twostangwmn
FiveOhBrian emailed me back today about my VIN he
checked on for me. He said congratulations on getting
your Bullitt delivered to you today-the 20th! I guess
originally I should have gotten mine today! This waiting
game is getting tiring, isn't it tho? <br><br>Vicki

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#62</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: twostangwmn
Date: Sat Apr 21, 2001 3:31 am
Subject: Re: brochure </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> twostangwmn
I'm hanging on to my 3 for sure! In 30 years they otta be worth a lot of $$!

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#63</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: thecatsmasher
Date: Sat Apr 21, 2001 6:18 am
Subject: Re: brochure </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> thecatsmasher
The dude that posted the $25 brochure buy back
rumor admitted that he made it up. I went on EBay and
there was only one brochure and no had bid on it
yet.<br>Don't go putting your kids through college with those
brochures just yet. <br>Of course, if our cars never show
up they may be worth something after all.<br><br>The
CatSmasher

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#64</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: thecatsmasher
Date: Sat Apr 21, 2001 6:20 am
Subject: Re: Would anybody like to be a Co-Founde </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> thecatsmasher
Hey Nasty,<br>Those are slippy, hippy trucks
man.<br>I have a 76 International Harvester Scout. Four
wheel drive and mud and rust flying everywhere. It is a
blast. I was kind of sorry to see the snow
melt.<br><br>The CatSmasher

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#65</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Sat Apr 21, 2001 6:27 am
I can't say anything bad about a Scout! <br><br>I
remember years ago we used to hang out at the beach and
this one dude with a Scout II had a tug of war with my
friend's '73 F-250. That Scout pulled him backwards all
over the beach because he had more direct weight on
the tires and that "torquee" 345 V-8! That was really
funny to see that little Scout pulling that big Ford
backwards! ha ha ha

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#66</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Sat Apr 21, 2001 6:28 am
Subject: Re: Got epmail from FiveOhB </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
Ooh, go look! It might be in your driveway now!(LOL)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#67</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Sat Apr 21, 2001 6:31 am
You know, I never can tell when 5-OH-B is kidding or not!<br><br>I guess I fell
for it hook, line and sinker!<br><br>Those brochures will make colorful paper
airplanes, though!

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#68</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: blakwing42
Date: Sat Apr 21, 2001 7:01 pm
Subject: Re: Auto show.. </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> blakwing42
You ain't kiddin' about the Buick.. almost 9ft of
hood measured diagonally.. There's enough steel in the
trunk deck to make 4 or 5 Escorts :)<br>That 455 moves
that monstrosity around with surprising authority..
and.. at 6ft I can almost completely stretch out in the
back seat. That is a BIG car.<br>Out of the 7 cars
I've owned.. the Truck is the one I miss the most. It
was just plain ol' FUN! But I know I got something
special on the way :)<br><br>I've got a buttload more
pics though.. I'll start to cycle them through.. maybe
a weekly photo gallery or
somethin'.<br><br>Blakwing<br>Blakwing

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#69</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullittoid
Date: Sun Apr 22, 2001 1:45 pm
Subject: Cool eBay Bullitt Item </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullittoid
No, I am not selling it, but I wish I had the
cash to buy it. :)<br><br>This would look pretty cool
hanging on the side of a garage next to our new "toys".
Over 6' wide, and original from
1968:<br><br><a
href=http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1424239755
target=new>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1424239755</a>\
<br><br>M

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#70</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullittmanus
Date: Sun Apr 22, 2001 11:46 pm
Subject: Torqueir </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullittmanus
It appears that some cars are out.Over on stang net there is a post about
Atlanta Race.A bullitt was running there and posted some decent times. Maybe
they are "torqueir or whatever"...

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#71</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullittoid
Date: Mon Apr 23, 2001 12:27 am
Subject: Get to the Stangnet Forums </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullittoid
Pics of the Bullitt being raced by a Team Mustang member at FUN FORD at Alanta
Dragway. Looks like it ran 13.79 (and someone said it ran 13.66 this
morning).<br><br>Some nice pics.

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#72</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullittoid
Date: Mon Apr 23, 2001 2:10 am
Subject: Re: Torqueir </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullittoid
The car that ran 13.79 and 13.66 (this morning,
according to eyewitnesses) has Manufacturer's plates, but
we can still hope that it wasn't a pre-production
Bullitt.<br><br>It is starting to look VERY promising. :)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#73</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Mon Apr 23, 2001 4:47 am
Subject: Re: Get to the Stangnet Forums </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
I just checked it out and you're right! Damn, and that was on stock rubber, too!
<br><br>My heart's a pumpin' bigtime now! WooHoo!<br><br>Those are great pics,
Bullittoid! Thanks for the heads up! :)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#74</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: blakwing42
Date: Mon Apr 23, 2001 7:08 am
Subject: Bullitt @ FFW on Stangnet </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> blakwing42
Well I'd have to say that I'm very optomisitc
about this.. It seems perfectly legit.. It's definitely
not the pre-production/Show car.. the intakes are
different. The Show/pre car has a "smooth" look to the
intake.. the Pics on stangnet show a "finned" casting to
the intake. Lets keep the enthusiasm up.. I don't
think that we'll be dissapointed. <br><br>Blakwing

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#75</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: blakwing42
Date: Mon Apr 23, 2001 7:59 am
Subject: Blakwing's Weekly Pics </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> blakwing42
Well I'm gonna start it anyhow.. every week I'll throw up some pics of the car
shows, races, etc that I get. So I'll get the ball rolling here. And see how it
goes..<br><br>Blakwing

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#76</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullittoid
Date: Mon Apr 23, 2001 12:35 pm
Subject: Re: Get to the Stangnet Forums </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullittoid
No problem. I just wish I could have been there.
It is interesting to see how quick these thigns are
compared to the other Mustang offerings.<br><br>"Torquier"
seems to be just fine with me. :)<br><br>B

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#77</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: thecatsmasher
Date: Mon Apr 23, 2001 2:58 pm
Subject: Re: Get to the Stangnet Forums </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> thecatsmasher
It is official.<br>The CatSmasher's plate will
read "TORKIER"<br>As in, "Man, am I torked off that
that slick daddy in the Bullitt just toasted my
Cobra/Camaro/Firebird/CountrySquireWagon."<br><br>The CatSmasher

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#78</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Mon Apr 23, 2001 6:19 pm
Subject: New funny photo album! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
I'm sorry, but those F-Body boys butting into our Bullitt boards at BlueOvalNews
finally got to me! I made up a funny pic(at least I think it's funny) to share
with all of you! :)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#79</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Mon Apr 23, 2001 8:37 pm
Subject: Re: Get to the Stangnet Forums </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
I'll bet the Bullitt surprised a few folks in the performance
dept.,Bullittoid!<br><br><br>Catsmasher, if you get that plate, I wanna
pic!*grin*

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#80</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullittmanus
Date: Mon Apr 23, 2001 10:41 pm
Subject: Re: Order status </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullittmanus
Just got back from the dealer.Man these guys are
crying the blues on car sales.The manager told me they
wished they had 20 Bullitt slots ,then they would be
selling selling selling !Got the vin today!!!!
1fafp42x61f213451. The ole heart is just a skipping along.....

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#81</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Mon Apr 23, 2001 10:55 pm
Subject: test </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
test

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#82</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullittoid
Date: Tue Apr 24, 2001 12:45 am
Subject: More Bullitt Pics from FFW </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullittoid
<a href=http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1634221&a=12669576&f=0&sp=0
target=new>http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1634221&a=12669576&f=0&sp\
=0
</a><br><br>There is also a decent pics of the side scoops
here:<br><br><a href=http://www.knology.net/~nitromethane/scoop.jpg
target=new>http://www.knology.net/~nitromethane/scoop.jpg</a><br><br><br>This is
so amazingly pathetic... I cannot believe how
bad I want this car! :)<br><br>I am still showing a
4/30 build week date. :-\<br><br>B

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#83</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Tue Apr 24, 2001 1:55 am
Subject: Re: Order status </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
Mine is 1FAFP42X01F199028! Now, if I only know what all that means!(LOL)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#84</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: thecatsmasher
Date: Tue Apr 24, 2001 2:37 am
Subject: Re: New funny photo album! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> thecatsmasher
Great Pictures, Nasty!<br>I laughed my CatSmashin behind off!<br><br>The
CatSmasher :0

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#85</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: epperstang
Date: Tue Apr 24, 2001 10:23 am
Subject: Oh those Chevy boys.... </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> epperstang
This must be belong to one of those bowtie boys. Please don't miss their fashion
page either.<br>ROFLMAO!!!! At least he likes green!<br><a
href=http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/
target=new>http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/</a>

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#86</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Tue Apr 24, 2001 10:57 am
Subject: Re: Oh those Chevy boys.... </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! Epperstang, this is really
choice! Where on earth did you find that! HA HA
HA<br><br><br>I clipped out one of those Tinkerbell pics and
he'll be immortalized in our little album as soon as I
can put something together!<br><br><br>Damn, that's
funny! (ROTFLMAO)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#87</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Tue Apr 24, 2001 11:01 am
Subject: Re: New funny photo album! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
I couldn't help myself, Cat! Those "tools" over at BON that drive Crapmaros are
really starting to **** me off! Revenge is sweet!

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#88</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Tue Apr 24, 2001 11:58 am
Subject: Thank you, Epperstang! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
You were my inspiration to my newest creation in the Funny Album! Simply
Priceless! (LOL)<br><br><br>I'm feeling lots better now! :)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#89</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: epperstang
Date: Tue Apr 24, 2001 12:36 pm
Subject: Re: Thank you, Epperstang! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> epperstang
My pleasure.<br>Those bowtie fairies deserve all the slamming we can give 'em
for invading BON.<br>PRICELESS Crapmaro photo! LMAO!!<br><br>Joyce

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#90</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: darkjedi2167
Date: Tue Apr 24, 2001 2:27 pm
Subject: Thanks for the Pics </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> darkjedi2167
Those were some funny assed pics. LOL...I can't contain myself. I had to save
them and send to a friend....:O)<br><br>John...aka DarkJedi67<br>Thanks
again...lolololololol

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<table class="wide" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr class="firstrow" style="padding-bottom: 8px;"><th class="content smalltype" colspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">Messages: Show Message Summaries (Group by Topic) </th> <th class="smalltype" style="text-align: right;" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> Sort by Date </th> </tr><tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#91</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Tue Apr 24, 2001 5:42 pm
Subject: Re: Thank you, Epperstang! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
Joyce,<br><br>Anytime you find something like that, let me know!<br>I love
rubbing their noses in it! (LOL)<br><br>Bob<br><br>P.S. I caught your Utah
"BULLITT" plate at BON! Nice job!:)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#92</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Tue Apr 24, 2001 5:47 pm
Subject: Re: Thanks for the Pics </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
I'd like to feed those to those 2 idiots invading
our board at BON! I'm glad you liked them,
John!<br><br>The Priceless one is thanks to Joyce(Epperstang)
posting the "pixie" link! I was ready to go to bed and I
started laughing so hard, I had to make it while it was
fresh in my mind!(LOL)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#93</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Tue Apr 24, 2001 5:54 pm
Subject: Re: Blakwing's Weekly Pics </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
That 427 Cobra and the Plum Crazy Charger are my
2 favorites! Great camera work!<br><br><br>Please
leave these pics up until we run out of room, 'cause we
have lots of space we can fill up!<br>They're too nice
to toss out right away!

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#94</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Tue Apr 24, 2001 10:50 pm
Subject: Four new funny pics! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
Those GM boys at BON won't let it die, <br><br><br>so neither will I!:)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#95</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: florida_phantom
Date: Tue Apr 24, 2001 11:27 pm
Subject: "Funny Stuff" good "Cut and Paste" </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> florida_phantom
<EOM>

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#96</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 12:32 am
Subject: Re: </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
Thanks, Florida Phantom!

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#97</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: dillodave
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 12:33 am
Subject: Finally Released </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> dillodave
Just got a VOPC status update. Been saying "as of
3 April scheduled week of 16 April". Today,
finally, new status is "as of 20 April, RELEASED from the
ford assembly plant"! YeeHaa! Gonna be soon........

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#98</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 12:54 am
Subject: Re: Finally Released </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
Right on, Dave! <br>I bet you won't sleep much tonight? I promised my dealer not
to bug him 'til the week before 5/07(my car's expected arrival), but the gloves
come off after that!(LOL)<br><br>Bob

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#99</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: southernbullitt
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 2:34 am
Subject: Re: Finally Released </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> southernbullitt
My new status was 'Release to Convoy Carrier'<br>That truck outta be rolling in
any day now.<br><br>Mike

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#100</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: thecatsmasher
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 4:55 am
Subject: Re: Thank you, Epperstang! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> thecatsmasher
Take the link to Peter Pan back to the BON board
and say to those GM turds "Hey guys, I think we found
a club that would be more to your liking" Then give
them the link. HAR HAR. I'd do it myself, but the
CatSmasher don't hork no one else's funnies.<br><br>The
CatSmasher

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#101</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: thecatsmasher
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 4:57 am
Subject: Re: Thank you, Epperstang! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> thecatsmasher
Hey,<br>I got the 100th post! Do I get a prize.
How about a toaster or something.<br>Once again. The
hoopy, froopy, lucky doggy CatSmasher in the right place
at the right time.<br><br>Live cool<br><br>The
CatSmasher

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#102</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: chili_bullit
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 5:08 am
Subject: HOw do you use VOPC? </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> chili_bullit
I know my dealer has the VIN for my BULLITT and they told me it was to be built
today (4/24). How do I use VOPC to find out more? Scheduled to be at dealers
5/8. Thanks, Cam

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#103</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 7:11 am
Subject: Re: Finally Released </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
Let me get on my CB radio and tell that truck driver to drop your Bullitt at my
house!<br><br>Oh, the misery of living so far away from the factory!

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#104</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 7:13 am
Subject: Re: Thank you, Epperstang! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
Be my guest, Cat! I haven't figured out how to post pics at BON!

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#105</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 7:14 am
Maybe I can find you a Froopy Hoopy F-Body hat!(LOL)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#106</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 7:17 am
Subject: Re: HOw do you use VOPC? </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
Hey, Cam!<br><br>Go over to BlueOvalNews and ask either Carguy or Five Oh B! If
anyone would know, they would!<br><br>I'm just a stooge.<br><br>Bob

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#107</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullittoid
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 12:43 pm
Subject: I posted a new Funny Pic.. </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullittoid
Well, I hope its funny. I was bored last night so
I got out photoshop and had some fun.<br><br>I feel
that I am on this path.. as I sit here... waiting...
longing... desiring...<br><br>[snicker]<br><br>Pathetic!
;-)<br><br>B
Reply | Forward | Messages in this Topic (13)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#108</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: blakwing42
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 1:55 pm
Subject: Lol Bullitoid.. </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> blakwing42
I'll take 2 please.. :) <br>Also.. GT.. those are some funny ass pics..
:)<br><br>Blakwing

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#109</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: thecatsmasher
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 2:30 pm
Subject: Re: Lol Bullitoid.. </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> thecatsmasher
Hey BullitGT (Nasty)<br>What kind of truck do you drive. I work for one of the
major truck manuf. My guess if you are out west would be a Pete or KW.
<br><br>The CatSmasher

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#110</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: blakwing42
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 3:19 pm
Subject: HOT DAMN! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> blakwing42
Got my Vin today..<br>1FAFP42X01F197814<br>Now
how the HELL do I track the dang thing!!<br>I feel
like a 6 year old at X-mas for Christ's sake.. this is
ludicrous. :) But after 20 long years.. I'll finally have my
Mustang!! Sheesh.. Get married.. turn 30 and get my Mustang
all in one year.. It's all gonna be downhill from
here.. ;)<br><br>Blakwing

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#111</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 4:09 pm
Subject: Re-Re: I posted a new Funny Pic.. </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
ROTFLMAO ......Now (THAT) goes well beyond
funny!<br>Absolutely THE funniest thing I've ever seen or heard since
this whole Bullitt deal started! Bullitiod, YOU are a
genius!<br><br>Damn, does that ever say it all!!!!!!

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#112</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 4:17 pm
Subject: Re: Catsmasher </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
I wish it was a KW or Pete! I drive a '98 International COE, 500 Detroit and I
pull Turnpike Doubles on the open road out west. A pic of it is the last one in
"My Ford Museum" photo album.

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#113</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 4:22 pm
Subject: Re: HOT DAMN! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
Your car was actually Built way before mine! Your last six numbers are (197814)
and mine are (199028)! I Do hope you have a Prenuptual Agreement! (LOL)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#114</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullittoid
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 4:59 pm
Subject: Re: Re-Re: I posted a new Funny Pic.. </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullittoid
:) <br><br>Glad you liked it. <br><br>It
captures my sentiments exactly. My wife has threatened to
leave me if I continue to build a "Bullitt Shrine" in
the garage (Bullitt posters,, Ford clock, Mustang
signs etc). :)<br><br>B

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#115</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: qtownbullitt
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 5:22 pm
Subject: 1/4 Mile Time </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> qtownbullitt
Posted a new pic. with 1/4 mile time from Atlanta. You can view this one and
others on stangnet.com ine the forums section.

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#116</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 6:47 pm
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Re: I posted a new Funny Pic.. </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
She'll get over it!(LOL)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#117</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 6:49 pm
Subject: Re: 1/4 Mile Time </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
Excellent! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#118</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: bullitt_gt
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 6:50 pm
Subject: Even Capt. Kirk's getting involved! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> bullitt_gt
Check out the "Funny Pics" album!
Reply | Forward | Messages in this Topic (17)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#119</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: thecatsmasher
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 9:46 pm
Subject: Re: Even Capt. Kirk's getting involved! </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> thecatsmasher
Cool pictures, dudes and dudelings. The
CatSmasher is amused down to his cute little curly toes. The
last Capt Kirk picture is more accurate than you know.
I am 38 years old and I think I have my first
ulcer. My dealer called and said that my car will be
built week of May 15th. I am about ready to go to the
assembly plant and sit in one as soon as it gets a seat.
Ride it down the line and scream like a weasel in heat
until they let me take it home!<br>Oh well. Anyone who
gets theirs, post plenty of picts and I will toast
your fortune with a shot of Mylanta. <br><br>The
froopy, hoopy, swingin and singin CatSmasher<br><br>How
bout those GM guys on BON. Is that a ton of froopy fun
or what? :)
Reply | Forward | Messages in this Topic (17)

</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="msgnumh smalltype">#120</td> <td class="msgheader"> From: thecatsmasher
Date: Wed Apr 25, 2001 9:51 pm
Subject: Re: 1/4 Mile Time </td><td class="msgheader" rowspan="2" style="padding-right: 5px;"> thecatsmasher
Awesome pic.<br>That one picture makes all these
weeks on the internet worthwhile.<br>I have hope now
and all will be well.<br><br>Hee hee, hoo hoo, lets
start the summer rollin and strollin down the asphalt.
Come on folks, the first round is on the grinnin and
spinnin CatSmasher<br><br><br>The Catsmasher

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Should I keep going?

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote from Nasty Bob

<TABLE class=wide cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="msgnumh smalltype">#11</TD><TD class=msgheader>From: bullitt_gt
Date: Tue Apr 17, 2001 3:12 pm
Subject: Re: Just wanted to say Hi... </TD><TD class=msgheader style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px" rowSpan=2>bullitt_gt
Send Email </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msg></TD><TD class="msg user"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
Hi, Mike!

Glad to see you made it in!

I just thought it would be kind of nince to have a
little place where we could post pics, share war stories
and such.
I really like BlueOvalNews.com, but
that site is supposed to be for business-like stuff. I
thought is was cool of Robert Lane to make a Bullitt
board, but is way too hard to post pics.(at least for
me,DUH)
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Imagine Bob having had problems posting pics! :lol: :lol:
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
3,389 Posts
Ha! What a hoot! LOL....

But seriously, you all sounded so geekish, aren't you glad the rest of us joined up to smooth things over?? ROTFLMAO!!!

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
TOYS-R-ME! said:
Ha! What a hoot! LOL....

But seriously, you all sounded so geekish, aren't you glad the rest of us joined up to smooth things over?? ROTFLMAO!!!
OMG...for once Terry you actually made me laugh!!!...what's wrong are you sick again?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts