Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, the stock wheel on my car was worn and I like the thickness of the 08 steering wheel, so I just installed a FR500 wheel on my car yesterday... Definitely worth it and the very slight color difference looks good. Steve had his choice of steering wheel in his car, so I thought it would be okay to change mine. My torque wrench ended up not working, though and I slightly overtorqued it beyond the 28 lbs, and there is a slight rubbing sound from the wheel, so I need to adjust it a little, but it looks and feels fantastic. A+ for this one! Once I get my C&L intake setup in, I'll be happy. :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
post pic

·
Registered
318 Posts
Way to go, I've always been thinking about doing that mod myself. Might just have to order one, where did you get yours?

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I haven't been able to get pics, I've been at work. But, I'll get that done asap. I got mine off a store that had 20 of them on ebay for about $20 cheaper than what I could find anywhere else, so I gave it a try... The feel is amazing. Definitely a good mod. :D

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I purchased one earlier this year from American Muscle, I used the IMBOC member discount code to get a great price... I installed mine a few months back and really like it!!!

Enjoy-

·
Registered
543 Posts
I've had mind on for about a month and a half. I love it. It feels great compared to the stock one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.