2,092 Posts
Brian: Here are pics of subframe connectors

Took these on driver side

Attachments

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
45CAL said:
anyone have pics of the factory subframe connecters i think my car is missing them thanks
factory subframe connectors?

I didn't know the '01s came with SFCs from Ford. :eek:

·
Registered
722 Posts
The Bullitt, and convertible Mustangs came with them. If I'm not mistaken, I believe Cobras came with them too. Btw, they're not weld-ins, they're just bolt-ons, and to top it off, they're short, so they're useless lol.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
DiZzyBonne said:
The Bullitt, and convertible Mustangs came with them. If I'm not mistaken, I believe Cobras came with them too. Btw, they're not weld-ins, they're just bolt-ons, and to top it off, they're short, so they're useless lol.
They are not worth too much, that's for sure. Go ahead and get a set of Steeda Full-length subs. Well worth the cost!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
That's cool that Ford saw fit to add these straight from the factory. Too bad they fell short in the design like that, I never have been a fan of bolt in connectors.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i know they suck but im im making the car showroom stock. i got a 95 car with a 88mm turbo for playing:tongue: its good and tied underside.i know they bolt on i see that in the front but how do they bolt in the rear i see 1 clip for a bolt:confused:

·
Car Whisperer
21,575 Posts
another of the pluses on the 01 Bullits when they came out.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
they bolt on the same as the front does with two bolts. They are a square tube with I think 1 or 2 slight bends to line up with the rear torque box or lower control arm area. I seen these on ebay a few times. You may have to check the dealer or see if any one has a set on here they want to get rid of.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.