Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Best Bullitt at nationals 05,10and 2013
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Bullitt 00647 is here. Was at the store and saw the Bullit on a scratch ticket. Asked the lady for one and she said the tickets were not out yet. Purchased 12, all non winners and was to mail them in for second chance at Nascar tickets in Kansas City or the Bullitt, but never did. I was at the State Fair and saw the car, and the drawing was the next day. I bought one ticket and dropped it in the pyle of 64,000 others.
To make a long story short we won, They gave us the car before the races on Sat Sept 29th on pit road at the finish line.
They paid for everthing, tags, taxes, including Fereral income taxes.
The car is Dark Highland Green and was trailered everwhere. The car had 10 miles on it prior to the race.
The only thing that didn't work out, was to take it for a lap around the track...Nascar said no.
I didn't know what the Bullitt was until I won it and looked up the car on the net and also found your site. I have enjoyed the info you give. I got the Build sheet from the bumper, K&N Filter right away, hit 647 miles on the car today and a photo of the odometer was taken. I just got back from having the car Diamond gloss coated by the Ziebart Dealer.
This is the most awesome car I have ever owned. My biggest problem now is how to get my jaw to stop hurting...As I drive around from a stop und until 4th gear my jaw is dropped open.
The newspaper title said " Faster than a speeding Bullitt, Policeman won one." Yes I have been on the Department for 22 1/2 years.
I enjoyed the tickets post today. As the song says " I can't drive 55."
I will try to get a photo up. Thanks for all the info you share.

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Wowwwww :eek: Nice prize! I think you win the, "who paid the least for a new Bullitt category!"

---------------------------------------
Edited my first attempt....I was little excited :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 01GTB on 2001-10-06 00:14 ]</font>

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
That is GREAT NEWS!!!

Dang... Hope you got to watch the race as well. Should give Rusty a smack for speeding on Pit Row;-)... With the Bullitt, you could have maybe taken Grodon at the finish;-)...

Bud with Bullitt 227.

http://www.sonic.net/budacad/bullitt.htm

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,029 Posts
I see you finally made it to the club 0647! Welcome and I will put uou and your Bullitt # in the Registry...

Vicki

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey hey!
Glad to see some good luck today, Anyday for that matter! Thanks for sharing some good news! Congratulations, and welcome.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Could you please send a packet of your unbelievable luck my way! I am very happy for you! Enjoy the ride! BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Welcome 647!

It just doesn't get any better than that (well OK, maybe if they threw in a supercharger...) OUTSTANDING :eek:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Grats!! Guess this is one prize that you will never forget. Enjoy. :grin: :bullitt:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Congrats !! Nice prize, enjoy the ride.
Welcome to the club :bullitt:
Jeff

DHG 1554

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITT-1554 on 2001-10-06 18:39 ]</font>

·
Registered
151 Posts
YEAH!!!!
Congratulations on your great luck and finding us here. Just try and do me a favor, if you get a chance, open it up and tell us what it will do. So if you pull over a bullitt and the driver says "I just can't drive this car that slow, are you going to give a ticket, a warning, or tell him to drive safely. :smile:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Congratulations on your big win! I was at the Nascar race at Kansas Speedway the day you received your car, but unfortunately was tied up in traffic in MY Bullitt trying to get in, so missed the presentation. My brother is a Johnson County Sheriff's Deputy and he's always on me about my Bullitt "crying out for a speeding ticket". These Bullitt's would even get a cop in trouble! Best wishes from Olathe!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Thats awesome! Enjoy the car and welcome to the club :smile: Also nice to see some nascar fans here!

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Congrats!!!!! What great deal, you really going to enjoy your new ride. Becarefull don't wipe your sticker off.....

·
Registered
214 Posts
Congratulations!!!!Man thats an even better deal than "A" plan. Oh, and welcome to the club. Was that giveaway televised? I didn't see it on the tube. But then I was a little distracted in the begining of the race.

·
Best Bullitt at nationals 05,10and 2013
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, I'am afraid that even if you or I try the excuse the car can't drive that slow, It won't help either of us. As far as me writing a ticket you are probably safe. I was a Plain cloths detective for 10 years before I became Asst Chief. Its been a long time from my ticket writing days. As far as letting you know what mine will do...I can tell you it will do 70 in a 70 mph zone I just won't tell you which gear. Thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts