Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
<P>Here's the <FONT color=#ffff00>'08 Horn Button mod</FONT> you've all been waiting for and its FREE to the first 25 Bullittheads to order one.  Visit <A href="http://www.onin60.com">www.onin60.com</A>, (more new stuff) log in or register, add the item to your cart and enter coupon HORN08 at checkout.  No other purchase is necessary. <FONT color=#ffff00><STRONG><U> It's FREE</U></STRONG>.</FONT></P>

AND THEY'RE GONE IN 60 SECONDS!!! All the free horn decals are gone. We appreciate your interest. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
Thanks for the kind gesture. I already ordered one. I was on the fence about the wheel center caps and now I have a reason to spend some money at your site.

Thanks again

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
So how cool is this??? Thanks a ton....In for a green one.......

Thanks,
Mike and Karen

·
Registered
227 Posts
Thanks so alot. I am in for a silver one.This is the first mod to my bullitt.Although a small mod it is still my first.Thanks again and I will visit the site regularly.I never get anything free,,,this is so cool.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Bullitt2802 said:
<P>Here's the <FONT color=#ffff00>'08 Horn Button mod</FONT> you've all been waiting for and its FREE to the first 25 Bullittheads to order one.  Visit <A href="http://www.onin60.com">www.onin60.com</A>, (more new stuff) log in or register, add the item to your cart and enter coupon HORN08 at checkout.  No other purchase is necessary. <FONT color=#ffff00><STRONG><U> It's FREE</U></STRONG>.</FONT></P>
Brian,

Thank you so very much. I'll pick mine up next Monday if you have any left. I will gladly pay full price + Tax... ;)

Marty

Come on Guys? Let's Hear it for Brian?

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
39,283 Posts
Bullitt2802 said:
I've got to be the last of the Big Dummies. Where exactly to I put HORN08 at the checkout? It seems to want my credit card info or it won't go through. I'm lost. Hopelessly lost. Do I have to buy something in order to get this?

·
Registered
282 Posts
StvMcQueen said:
I've got to be the last of the Big Dummies. Where exactly to I put HORN08 at the checkout? It seems to want my credit card info or it won't go through. I'm lost. Hopelessly lost. Do I have to buy something in order to get this?
There is a box at the bottom of the screen on the review page where you enter the code. Or at least that's where is was for me.

And a big thank you to Brian.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Jim,
First you have to create an account on the site.
Once you have done that find the horn button thing and click "add to cart".
After you add to cart the screen refreshes and there is a "coupon code" area at the bottom. This is where you enter HORN08.
If you need more help let me know.

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
39,283 Posts
betoesca said:
Jim,
First you have to create an account on the site.
Once you have done that find the horn button thing and click "add to cart".
After you add to cart the screen refreshes and there is a "coupon code" area at the bottom. This is where you enter HORN08.
If you need more help let me know.
Thanks, Albert. I did create a new account already, just couldn't get past the check-out. I'll get back with you after I give this another whirl. Thanks, again.

UPDATE: GOT IT! YOUR DIRECTIONS DID THE TRICK, ALBERT! THANK YOU SO MUCH! (now I wait). :lol:

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Picked mine up....Green of course....

Thanks for the tip. I added the site to my Bullitt Accessories folder. :cool:

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Thank you very much. As i've typed before if its free its for me.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Bullitt2802 said:
Here's the '08 Horn Button mod you've all been waiting for and its FREE to the first 25 Bullittheads to order one. Visit www.onin60.com, (more new stuff) log in or register, add the item to your cart and enter coupon HORN08 at checkout. No other purchase is necessary. It's FREE.
Just placed the order. Also got a matching lighter cover.

Thanks again. Great products.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
...and they're GONE in 60 Seconds! Well, maybe 60 minutes. But the free horn decals are all gone. Thanks for a great response. We appreciate your interest in our products. We'll come up with something else for you. Keep watching. On in 60 Seconds.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts