Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just before Christmas, I used my new Chevron card to fill up. I used the "pay at pump" as I didn't need anything else. I think it came to 40 dollars. Anyway, I have been waiting for my bill to come in and it hasn't yet. So to avoid any late fees, I called them. The automated service said that I have a 0 balance! So I guess I got a free tankfull. I don't know if the card number is wrong or what's up, but I'm going to fill up again but this time, I'll keep my receipt. If I don't hear from them, I'll call and 'fess up. I believe in karma, so I wouldn't want to get away with it again. Although it is tempting.:badgrin:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Think of it this way, your MPG just went up with this addition of $40 worth of free gas!

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
BigBullitt said:
Just before Christmas, I used my new Chevron card to fill up. I used the "pay at pump" as I didn't need anything else. I think it came to 40 dollars. Anyway, I have been waiting for my bill to come in and it hasn't yet. So to avoid any late fees, I called them. The automated service said that I have a 0 balance! So I guess I got a free tankfull. I don't know if the card number is wrong or what's up, but I'm going to fill up again but this time, I'll keep my receipt. If I don't hear from them, I'll call and 'fess up. I believe in karma, so I wouldn't want to get away with it again. Although it is tempting.:badgrin:
Time to fess up NOW!

Karma, indeed!

Your name is really Earl, isn't it?:tongue:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DavidMidgley said:
Time to fess up NOW!

Karma, indeed!

Your name is really Earl, isn't it?:tongue:
Without a receipt (and exact location of station) they can't do anything. It's okay to get a freebee every so often. :lol:

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
BigBullitt said:
It could show on your February bill. I've had that kind of delay happen.

·
Registered
453 Posts
They probably have you down as a drive off!!!!!!!!!

·
Former Owner of 2001 DHG1557
840 Posts
Are you sure you put the card in the reader all the way and didn't mistakenly hit the pay inside button? By chance did you have to keep turning up the radio and drive faster to get rid of that annoying siren behind you? Must of had the Bullitt and lost them. :smile:

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Hey I've got free gas !!!! :lol: :razz:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
fromthecoast said:
Think of it this way, your MPG just went up with this addition of $40 worth of free gas!
ROFLMAO .... :~))

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
DHGBULLITT said:
Hey I've got free gas !!!! :lol: :razz:
Wrong type of gas there Mike! I am pretty sure were not looking for methane..... :lol:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rare Pony said:
They probably have you down as a drive off!!!!!!!!!
I thought about that. But I immediately pulled into the McDonalds behind the station and ate there. Then I hit a strip center nearby. Plenty of opportunity for Johnny Law to find me. I know I did the scan correctly, or it wouldn't have let me get gas at all. Nobody lets you pump in advance unless they're familiar with you. Ya bunch of wiseguys! :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts