Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How are people getting free mp3's without using napster....has anybody tried morphius...

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
You didn't hear it from me :smile: but I hear Limewire works well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullittoid on 2001-11-24 12:08 ]</font>

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hear what?......thanks!

·
Registered
156 Posts
I use Morpheus. Takes about 15 minutes per song via dial up though. But only 1 minute at work. Good thing I work in IS. :smile:

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hello,

Morpheus is great. Made the change when Napster was shut down. I can tell you that all these peer to peer solutions will be shut down at some point though.

BTW, on my Cable Modem, it's really fast, but because it's peer to peer, it really depends on the throughput of the other system;-)...

Take care.

Bud

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
I have WinMX too, but I pretty much use Morpheus when ever I need to find something. It is not limited to MP3s either.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Morpheus.. Download from www.musiccity.com, Is not only more powerful than Napster ever could have hoped to be but MP3's aren't the only thing shared. Not that I know any of this, but I've heard from "a guy" that you can grab any Software as well as any needed serial numbers. Just enter something like.. oh.. lets say... Photoshop. And Voila! there it is. You can also grab music video's, Movies, Pictures, basically any type of file that you would care to share on a computer.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Anyone tried Http://www.Kazaa.com ? Also works pretty nice.

Bullitt #2276
No Mods...Yet..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-11-25 21:52 ]</font>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts