Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are original parts from a 2001 Mustang Bullitt we sold the car but did not include the original parts that were taken out after a modifications. There’s also a lot of miscellaneous parts/ Add-ons most of them are new and still sealed in package from the Ford Motor Company. We have Original gears, original front black floor mats, original gearbox/stick shift, Air intake with filter and clamp which states the model number in the pictures below. We just want these things gone as they’ve been collecting dust in the garage. We are in Acworth, GA and they are sitting on the porch ready to be picked up.

·
Premium Member
2,357 Posts
Would you consider shipping any of the smaller items to Canada? I would be interested in the BULLITT decklid emblem and the black running pony logo.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
These are original parts from a 2001 Mustang Bullitt we sold the car but did not include the original parts that were taken out after a modifications. There’s also a lot of miscellaneous parts/ Add-ons most of them are new and still sealed in package from the Ford Motor Company. We have Original gears, original front black floor mats, original gearbox/stick shift, Air intake with filter and clamp which states the model number in the pictures below. We just want these things gone as they’ve been collecting dust in the garage. We are in Acworth, GA and they are sitting on the porch ready to be picked up.
View attachment 76753 View attachment 76754 View attachment 76755 View attachment 76756 View attachment 76757 View attachment 76758 View attachment 76759 View attachment 76760 View attachment 76750 View attachment 76751
I would be happy to pay for the floor mats and the shipping to So. Florida.

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 76753 View attachment 76754 View attachment 76755 View attachment 76756 View attachment 76757 View attachment 76758 View attachment 76759 View attachment 76760 View attachment 76750 View attachment 76751

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
I'm in Knoxville TN, I could run down tomorrow and pick up the parts.
Contact me at bogiem at comcast dot net and we'll sort out the details

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would you consider shipping any of the smaller items to Canada? I would be interested in the BULLITT decklid emblem and the black running pony logo.
Sorry I am not able to ship at this time. They were bought from the Ford Motor Company and you should still be able to get them.

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
I'm not on Facebook, I live in Knoxville TN and I'll drive to your location tomorrow and pick them up

Gary

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Response sent via email for address and a convenient time for us to meet

Thanks
Gary

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Thanks for the parts, it was a beautiful day for a drive

Gary

·
Registered
47 Posts
Would you ship the badges and emblems to Ohio please? I would gladly pay for shipping if they’re still available. Thank you

1 - 18 of 18 Posts