Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I have just gotten my car painted as well as some dents fixed and a new rear bumper cover. I have also changed the headlights, although I want smoked ones now. I have done away with the honeycomb grille and inserted a grille delete. I also have changed the tail lights to smoked and my rear bumper markers to smoked as well. I added some fog lights (thanks ford for not putting them in) I have many more mods planned (dont worry I am not adding or changing body parts ;) ) I do plan on getting the 03 Gt wheels (they are darker in color) and going with the deep dishes in the back.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Very nice looks like new

·
Registered
182 Posts
Looks great man! Thinking bout painting mine soon too since the bumper is peeling BAD!! I would definitely think about those smoked headlights! Would make it look even more slick! Nice ride!
Shawn

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a lot guys! Its still a work in progress, gonna tear into a little project on monday. The tails are sprayed and clear, altough I did not do them myself. I see some slick rides in all of your sigs!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
gonyeas_bullitt said:
Thanks a lot guys! Its still a work in progress, gonna tear into a little project on monday. The tails are sprayed and clear, altough I did not do them myself. I see some slick rides in all of your sigs!!!
Hey keep us updated on your upgrades man! Looks great!

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
she's lookin good!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts