Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Friday night drags at P.I.R. (Portland)

671 views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  PDX1594 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I know this is a short call for a meet, however it looks like 3 or 4 guys may be going out anyway. So if anyone would like to join Dave and I, (Jim and other Dave maybe) out at P.I.R. for some racein fun come on out. 7:00ish is the time to meet up. Kids wecome, I'll have my 11 and 13yr old with me. I'll be running, Dave is messing with his clutch setting so maybe on him. Anyway I hope to see some more guy show. (sixshooter) Rick

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: muffinboy on 2003-05-01 22:57 ]</font>

#8 ·
Hi all, just got back and here are a few pics.
Meeting up
Waiting in line
The kids
Opps!! Don't know how THAT got in there!!
Waiting to take my pass

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: muffinboy on 2003-05-03 03:30 ]</font>

#11 ·
The kids loved it. It did get to cold for them later on in the evening. I only got 2 passes due to the amount of cars raceing. Just too long of a wait. My first pass I spanked a 02 gt with a time of 14.2 with a start time .665, he ran a 14.5 with a start of .770. A close race but I got the pull on him. second pass was a loss at 14.7 to a 14.5. All in all we had a good time.

#13 ·
Looks like you had a great time! I wish I would have seen this post in time. I even cruised the streets of Vancouver yesterday. Would have been nice to go to the track. Never been.

#14 ·
Thats a COOL sig Jim I like it!! I need to stop messing with PY and make one of my own. Dave and I were talking about coming out for on of your friday night parking lot meet and a Wrangler club meeting soon. Sorry Sixshooter, I'll try to post sooner the next time we go to the track. Rick

#15 ·
If you want to use it just copy file name to your signature.

http://www.imboc.com/phpBB/Uploads/884-1051992998.gif

You will need to use: img inside [ ]in front of the file name and /img inside [ ]at the end.

If you have some thing in mind email me the files and I will put something together for you.

Jim

True Blue Bullitt Driver

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt4075 on 2003-05-04 01:47 ]</font>

#16 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.