Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like we should all organize and set the resale price of our Bullitts. I think 27.5K is a nice place to start.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
You are absolutely correct on this one.

Resale value is based on what the market will bear and how much a seller is willing to accept.

·
Registered
13 Posts
In Califoria the list on the bullitt is from $26.000 to $30.000 so this is in the right range that I would ask if I where to sell one in California.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-28 13:14, 6scott9 wrote:
In Califoria the list on the bullitt is from $26.000 to $30.000 so this is in the right range that I would ask if I where to sell one in California.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Where are you getting these numbers from?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am getting the price right off the dealers sticker that came on the bullitt. asking price $32.000. This is not what I paid but this was the asking price.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey with the limited number made and the number of members here, we can influence resale value. That is what it is all about. The law of supply and demand!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Supply and Demand works great and all, until someone loses there job and has to sell their Bullitt really quick. I'm just suggesting that we all set the minnimum resale price to 27.5 k. Spread the word, especially to those that may have their cars advertised for less!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Careful, all, or you may get pinched for price fixing!

(And, anyway, wait for Dawn to replace her wreck first.)

Doesn't 27.5 seem low anyway? You couldn't get mine for that!

·
Registered
223 Posts
I JUST CLOSED ON AUTO TRADER.COM. There were about 2 dozen Bullitts listed,with as few as 6 miles to about 6,000 miles. Most were private sellers, and asking prices were from $26,000 to $29,995, with most at 27/28k. You guys are right in the ball park. If you want to check this uot ,go to autotrader,ford,mustang,2001 only,any milage from your zip. I'll vote for $27,500 min.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey I am not say we should price pinch but say we believe this is what they are worth. The market is already showing us that we can at LEAST get back what we bought them for. NOW, I can personally say that I love driving mine so much that it would be a true heart ache to sell it. :sad:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Just checked the resale values 200 miles around Chicagoland on AutoTrader... The cheapest Bullitt is $25995 with 6000 miles (at a dealer), the most expensive is $28995 with unknown mileage (private seller). That means that so far, even with up to 6000 miles, Bullitts are reselling at 95-105% of their original costs! Around here, you can find a 2001 Cobra for the same price!

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-28 15:35, From the other side wrote:
On 2002-01-28 13:14, 6scott9 wrote:
In Califoria the list on the bullitt is from $26k to $30k so this is in the right range that I would ask if I were to sell one in California.
Where are you getting these numbers from?
Actually, I just checked the window sticker, and the original asking price wasn't $30k, it was $32,375.
That's the Bay Area for you.
Now, this was BEFORE 9/11 and the 0 percent deals...maybe things would have been more reasonable AFTER.

·
Registered
216 Posts
When I bought my Bullitt in October and at the time they were offering 0% financing the window sticker price was still $32,375.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Oh, thank god! I think people were thinking we (hubby & I) were crazy! (Don't go there!!!) I actually checked the sticker AGAIN!
I do not think ANYONE else on this site paid as much for their cars as we did, here in the Bay Area.
That's how badly we had to have these cars!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
On 2002-02-01 18:49, From the other side wrote:
ttt

Ok my naivete is showing. What does ttt mean exactly?

·
Registered
762 Posts
To The Top

1 - 20 of 29 Posts