Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the front bumper on the Bullitt come with pilot holes for mounting a license plate bracket? I was washing mine yesterday and found them - very small but there. So small I didn't notice them at the dealership. Anyone else have these?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Mine had some inverted dimples , but no holes. I was adamant about not having any holes or dealer stickers on it before I picked it up.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Yep, mine has these dimples, too. At first, as I was washing the Bullitt for the first time, I thought the dimple was a caused by a flying rock, then I noticed the second one at the same height, laterally from the first....Whew!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess you could call mine dimples - they are certainly not the kind of holes you would have after installing a front license plate. I assume that it must come from the factory.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Yup, #1980 has the dimples too.

I like to think of them as dimples in the cheeks from a great big smile on the face of the B. hehe

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Mine has the holes but in Nj the plate covers them up lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.