Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DHG Bullitt #1983 is still for sale. I am asking $8,500 for it. It currently has 77300 miles on it. I am the only owner the car has ever had. It is in great mechanical condition, and in good overall condition. There is the normal drivers seat wear inside and a few minor paint dings and such from the car being daily driven. It has the Mach 460 stereo option. It is all stock and has never been modified. I did add sequential turn signals when I first bought the car. The tires were purchased this year and are still in great shape. I also had the brakes worked on in May. If you are interested or would like me to send you some pictures of the car PM me, or call me at (805) 509-1714.

Below is a review of my car from another ex-Bullitt owner from the forums.

BTW the car is located in Ventura, CA.

·
Registered
412 Posts
that sounds like a pretty good deal, got any pics? Please post them here, it will help you attract buyers!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reduced Again!!!

$9500

ETA: PM me for pics or any other details

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last try

$9000 firm, this is only $100 more than a dealership offered me for the car on trade in sight unseen. This is a great deal guys. PM for any questions or pictures.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Bump

eta: Not that this really adds any value but I have the car cover that will be going with the car as well.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BULLITT207 said:
You should have parked it at the ponies by the sea car show sunday. I'll post this link on some other stang sites.

Thanks!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm definitely missing being a Bullitt owner....

So I got in touch with the owner (super nice Bullitthead who's now enjoying a Z06 Vette) and took a look at this car last night (lives 15 minutes from me--must be an omen!)

His asking price on #1983 is a fair one for someone looking for a very good price on a very nice driving Mustang (although I only looked, did not drive it--one can only stand so much anticipation!)

the car had a very minor rear end bump, there are a few small scratches on the top half of the bumper, and the paint around the vent holes at the bottom of the bumper cover is chipping loose.

The windows on the car are tinted but the passenger side tint has been removed. Another minor glitch that would be an easy fix.

245-45 BF Goodrich tires on stock rims are in good shape.

At some point it will need a windshield as it just picked up a chip that will propably grow.

Car had front bumper, headlights, and hood replaced in a previous accident. So the front end paint is in very good condition--much nicer than the rock chips my black bullitt 's front end had at about the same mileage).

Somebody is going to get a good deal on this car....

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is my absolute last try to sell the car here, and I am only going to offer this price on IMBOC.

$8500 firm.

Seriously guys that is listed under trade in value.

Call me at (805) 509-1714 if you are interested.

eta: phone #

1 - 12 of 12 Posts