Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes, it is. Let me know if you need anything.

Derek
Hello Derek,

Out of curiosity, is the DHG ‘01 still available for sale? Forgive me, but I didn’t see a price listed. I’m looking to buy a nice ‘01 and the pics of your ride look like what I’m after. I’m an enthusiast and would love the car just as you do, so no worries about it being abused. I absolutely LOVE what these cars are and what they were intended to be. I also own a 2004 Mach 1 in Azure Blue and feel the exact same way about them too. I treasure the New Edge cars.

I started a thread about being ISO an ‘01 Bullitt and left my email in there. Please feel free to reach out and maybe we can work something out. I’m in the SLC Utah area so I’d likely have to have it shipped here (which I’d be open to recommendations for good shippers if anyone has a lead). Anyhow, beautiful car. Let me know if it’s still available! Cheers! James

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
Good luck with the purchase James! pictures show a well cared for 01 Bullitt. Only has 100,000 less miles than mine. Thank you for your service!!
Click on my signature below.

Reactions: SoullessGhost

·
Registered
15 Posts
Good luck with the purchase James! pictures show a well cared for 01 Bullitt. Only has 100,000 less miles than mine. Thank you for your service!!
Click on my signature below.
Thank you FarmerDon! Much appreciated and thank YOU for your service too! I’m not currently in the military any longer, I’m a US Army Veteran (M1A1 Abrams Turret Mechanic) but my wife is still active duty (Aircrew Life Support/Flight Equipment). We are finally at that stage where she’s approaching retirement. Only a few more years being stationed at Hill AFB and we are home free! Getting a clean ‘01 Bullitt is kind of a “retirement bucket list” thing not just for me but her too! 😂 She’s been in 18 years now so home is so close we can feel it! Thanks again for the reply and again, thank you for your service to our great nation! 🇺🇸

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes, I still have it and it’s currently in my local Craigslist (Orange County)
I must admit, I’ve been screening local buyers as I don’t want to sell just to anyone.
Was looking to get $18k

Derek
Hello Derek!

I find your price more than agreeable! It’s a very clean Bullitt, which is precisely what I’m looking for. I have the ability to just pay you outright for it, just need to figure out the logistics of shipping it with a reasonably priced and reputable car shipper, any recommendations on that? As for buying it from you, we can do that whenever you want pretty much! Please let me know! James

·
Registered
548 Posts
James, the best recommendation for a shipper is YOU!
Fly in, pick it up directly from the owner and then road trip back to SLC!
That is the only way to buy a Bullitt!
How do I know this you ask, because I did it twice with the same car, once from Chicago and once from Austin!
Good luck and enjoy the ride! Sounds like a great car, only 9000 miles less than mine!

·
Registered
15 Posts
James, the best recommendation for a shipper is YOU!
Fly in, pick it up directly from the owner and then road trip back to SLC!
That is the only way to buy a Bullitt!
How do I know this you ask, because I did it twice with the same car, once from Chicago and once from Austin!
Good luck and enjoy the ride! Sounds like a great car, only 9000 miles less than mine!
Hi there!! 😂 Thanks for the suggestion! I have been searching shippers and saw the “U Ship” site and so far it seems promising.

I wish we could go pick it up and just drive it back, but my 16 year old has a job and is still in the “permit” phase of driving and the wife is starting back a normal shift at her shop so shipping it is the best way to fit with our current situation. We just moved and are still in the process of unpacking and trying to get this new place whipped into shape! But I can say, a road trip from Orange County to SLC would be amazingly scenic. Maybe once we get the car we can drive it back to Orange County for a visit…..if we end up being able to get it from the seller that is. I don’t like to count my eggs before they hatch! 😆 Thanks again for the well wishes! Muchas gracias!! Cheers! James

·
Registered
548 Posts
Remember, you got a 3 day weekend coming up at the beginning of September.
Heck, get the 16 year old to get that weekend off. Both of you fly down, pick up the car and get a little parent child bonding as a bonus!
You ought to be able to sell that one to your wife!
Either way, I hope everything works out and keep us posted if you seal the deal!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Remember, you got a 3 day weekend coming up at the beginning of September.
Heck, get the 16 year old to get that weekend off. Both of you fly down, pick up the car and get a little parent child bonding as a bonus!
You ought to be able to sell that one to your wife!
Either way, I hope everything works out and keep us posted if you seal the deal!
Well, ideally I’d like to buy a Bullitt sooner than September. Driving out there would be fun, somewhat, but it’s just not something I’m able to do. My wife is one of those rare ones that I don’t got to convince of stuff, she’s usually on board. I got lucky, I got a great woman! 🤓

That said, we are a military family and we do have physical limits on how far we are able to travel away from the base when not on leave. We recently sold our house and moved on base…..and we used leave for that. No more leave able to be utilized for a bit. So no dice when it comes to traveling at the moment. I’m ready to buy now. As they say, a “serious buyer”. 👍🤘

1 - 16 of 16 Posts