Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, They are not available yet, but in a week or so I will have a set of H&R supersport springs and Tokico D-spec shocks and struts to go with them. It is a great set up, the car sits perfectly and handles very well, but I am switching to a Bilstein coil-over set up for more track duty and height adjustability. I want to be able to jack the car up for winter. If you are interested let me know and I will get back with you when they are available. The springs are about 2-2.5 years old, the D-specs are less than a year old.

Matt

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly, I don't know yet. I was going to make sure everything was still in good shape after the removal before I set a price. I will let you know when I pick up the pieces. I guess my post was a littel pre-mature, I was just trying to get a head start.

Thanks

·
Registered
212 Posts
how much lower does the car sit seeing how a bullitt is already lower than a gt? Are they on the car in the pics?

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
chris1984 said:
how much lower does the car sit seeing how a bullitt is already lower than a gt? Are they on the car in the pics?
I think his pic is with the springs installed. I'll also bet he has the upper and lower isolators installed. It sits just like mine. Mine has Prothane uppers and lowers.

This is Bullitt890's car. He doesn't have the isolators installed.

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140421

These springs are nice. A little stiffer than the stock springs but not too harsh. You'll need a good shock/strut and his are supposed to fit the bill.

18's will make the ride a little rougher but they sure look good.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea, I will let you know Mr. Bullitt :) (Honestly I didn't remember, sorry)

Yes the picture has just the springs installed. They had been on for only a week or so . They did settle a little and get a touch lower. The isolators are still on. Before I dropped my car off I measured the height of my fenders, I have the numbers at home and will try to remember to post them.

BTW Mr. Bullitt I love the new sig!!! those mods must have added at least 100HP

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah Terry is an Ass, but i got a cool/funny photo out of it. :)

Yeah it was like a month or so ago when you said you'd be selling em. its cool. but yea let me know how much. i may be able to afford them and it would be nice to have a slightly stiffer chassis.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Car is still sitting in there shop, They are gone all week at a race in Chicago. there was a slight miscommunication on how long everything was going to take. I am hoping to pick everything up on the 28th.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Not trying to fight you aaron but +1 to what you said. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts