Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all should consider coming to the Fun Ford Sunday car show on September 9th in Vallejo, California. The show is always great, the setting is really nice, and there usually are over 200 Ford cars of all varieties. Last year there were only 2 Bullitts in the show, including my #1794. Here's a link to the website: http://www.funfordsunday.com Check it out.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I will seriously consider going, I grew up in VALLEJO and have gone to other shows (ANDYS PICNIC) there, now live about 90min. away. I have had my BULLITT at one other FORD show in SACRAMENTO and mine was the only one there. It would be nice to meet other Bullittheads.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I might try to make this. Maybe I'll even take the Bullitt.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I'm going sent in registration yesterday, anyone else? Ron

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Registration in the Mail!

I just registered for this show yesterday. Spoke to one of the organizers and he said that as long as it was post-marked by Today, I could get in for the lower rate.

Other members of the Mustang Club I'm in will be going to.

I'm not able to take two cars to this one, cuz it's too far, so I'll be in the '69 Mach. It's Royal Maroon (as pictured in my signature).

Any of you Bullittheads, please stop by and say hello...but I'll probably see you first, since there will only be a couple Bullitts.

I haven't been to a Fun Ford Sunday, since they left my part of town and went to Vallejo. It's always been one of my very favorite shows...nobody gives me **** about driving a Ford there (imagine that)!!!

Hope to see you guys Sunday!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
"Treva" See you there---DHG 256 and I'll be there wearing IMBOC T-shirt.
Ron

1 - 8 of 8 Posts