Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone interested in going to this show?? I have been several times and it is a blast..... sat is a open show the top 25 cars take home a nice plaque.. sunday they have classes which includes a bullitt class, and a mach 1 class... Also this is the FFW finals which means almost every fast Ford/stang is going to b there.... You can also race there also but it is pricy I think 100.00 smacks in the bracket and true street.....:dhg01:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I thought you were going to Lewisville to trade 2 cars for the '03 Cobra?

Oh.....I see that one was sold.

That Blue Convertible in Frisco is SICK!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
P-51 Bullitt said:
I thought you were going to Lewisville to trade 2 cars for the '03 Cobra?

Oh.....I see that one was sold.

That Blue Convertible in Frisco is SICK!

Its actually next weekend....:tb01:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just checking in one more time to see if any is going to go.. 5 other stangers and myself is attending sunday, being that they have regular classes... If no other north Texas BULLITTS are interested in coming to the events then I guess I stand a good chance in taking a trophy in the BULLITT class....LOL LOL:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Most of us have given up on FFW in Ennis. We have gone several times and even won, but in general it is not worth the entry fee.

Also, they don't usually give a Best Bullitt unless there are at least 5 that enter.

·
Registered
305 Posts
It's hard to figure what will happen.....last year 4 or 5 people won at least 4 awards each and the Top Twenty Mustangs was given to only 16 people!

I like the later time (and cooler weather), but I too am passing after 5 years!

Big Ron

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hear yall it is pricey just to show, but I didnt get to make any mustang events this year so this being the last around here that I know of I will fork over the cash....:tb01:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Update: TB 01114 1st place
moms CO MACH 1 1st place............:tb01:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.