Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On June 23-24th the event will be at Va. Motorsports Park Dragway. Any of you Bullittheads from the East coast area plan on attending? I plan on being there and it is shaping up to be one hot,but hopefully dry,weekend.

·
Registered
396 Posts
The spectators at the car show will be drooling over your Bullitt. Also fyi, the Fun Ford Trailer will have Bullitt posters there for you!!! as they did in Gainesville.
Have Super Bullitt FUN!!

·
Registered
899 Posts
I may try to make it down for that. I'm in Northen Va.....

Rarecat
DHG 1035

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Mus408, my friend here in St.louis (jeff peters) travels around the country every weekend all summer doing the Mod Motor racing circuit. he's got a black 98 GT. he'll probably be there. he tells me that those events are a BLAST!! absolutely more fun than you can stand. you'll have a great time! also true Mustang lovers really want to know all about the Bullitt and trust me,.......you'll LOVE that part of the weekend!!

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rarecat,hope to see you there! My 85 LX won Editor's Choice Award,last year, and was in the June 01 issue of MM&FF mag.....Check out Strummin'Along!

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Does anyone know what the closest location the Ford Fun Weekend thingy is coming to Chicago and when?
thanx

·
Registered
899 Posts
My wife just brought the Bullit back from it's first oil change at Richmond Ford. She brought the show flyer back with her, looks like a major event! I was at the Cougar Nationals all last weekend, show season has begun. Anyway, I'll probably decide later in the week if I'm going, got to find some one to ride with me....

Rarecat

·
Registered
899 Posts
Mus408....saw your LX in MM&FF...sweet ride! Are you going to run it down the track this weekend?

Rarecat

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rarecat,glad to hear you found the story! The plan was to have the Bullitt in the show,and possibly run the 85 in the True Street event. BUT now,as usual for a Sat.,a stormy day is in the forecast! So Sunday may be the day to go. I ran the 85 LX at last weekend's Va. Cruise In. It was 2 days,rained on Sat.,of show and go! I was running 12.0 at 115.9 in the heat,normally 11.75 at 117.9 in the cool. The,no boost, 351 really honks!

·
Registered
899 Posts
Mus408, I found a partner in crime, so we are planning on hitting it Saturday morning, weather permitting. Will check the weather report in the AM and decide then....

Rarecat (Frank)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts