Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that the center rear seat belt latch housings put nice indentations in the rear seat back (front cushion portion) when folded down. I had the rear seat down for about 3 days while venturing to Atlanta and Nashville to meet with the ultimate Bullitthead Tigerhonaker. I hope that the indentations pop out by themselves over time...and the cold temperatures probably don't help regarding the popping out. Fix: Don't put the rear seat backs down. Dang, that was easy. :py1:

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Simple fix! Remove rear seat bottom,you are a whiz at that! Remove the two offending seat belt latches,for duration of seat fold down time.
Of course I have just completed a S.A.M. mod,that forever solves that problem,but under strict MOD security measures,cannot release that info! And it is not a rear seat delete either.

·
Premium Member
2,363 Posts
Don't worry, the indentations will disappear after a day or so.

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
who folds their seats down anyways...you think a bullitt is a pick up?

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Cochese,
I can't understand what the heck you are talking about! Please provide a video:confused:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bruce:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
TwoStangWmn said:
What's in those yellow buckets? Inquiring minds want to know....
He did a quick stint as a Stoplight Window Washer for a few extra bucks (Hooters Money!) when out traveling..........

(P.S. - the '08 seatbelt-buckles "fold down" into the seat-bottom - eliminating any possibility of "belt bumps")

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TwoStangWmn said:
What's in those yellow buckets?
DMD = Dusters of Mass Destruction

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
39,321 Posts
Unleashing a MONSTER!

brucebotti said:
Cochese,
I can't understand what the heck you are talking about! Please provide a video:confused:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bruce:lol: :lol: :lol:
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ASKED THIS MAN FOR A VIDEO... DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE?:eek:
[/url]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts