Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Removing the GT badges on the sides of the car will expose guide holes. If you take the off you'll have to have to fill the holes. This has been mentioned elsewhere here in Bullittclub forums. I figured since there are no holes where the Bullitt lettering is maybe the other side of the trunk has no holes either. WRONG there are guide holes for the FORD badge! If you want to remove the badge you'll need to fill the holes. FYI

·
Registered
208 Posts
What about replacing the GT badge with the BULLITT lettering. Will it fit? I think that would look good, and will allow viewers from the side to recognize it is not a GT, it's a BULLITT.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I had the same idea of replacing the GT emblem with the Bullitt emblem. I already have extra Bullitt emblems, just don't know if I can hide the hole. I need to get a spare GT emblem to see where the holes are before I remove anything. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
203 Posts
How about removing the '01 badge and replacing it with a '68 GT badge? That should cover the hole.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Bullitts are GTs.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yes we are all aware of that. Just trying to differantiate from regular GT's alittle more.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To be honest I got a fairly good look at the holes where the GT emblem is (I allmost had one off!). I don't think the Bullitt letters are big enough to hide the holes. It'd be real close I'll tell you.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I was thinking, if you can't cover the holes with the Bullitt emblem, how about putting it above the GT emblem?

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
I was looking at a riced up V6 stang yesterday with the stuff pulled off and I do not think there is anyway the Bullitt logo would cover that hole...it is pretty big.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Bullitt3577 has a good idea. Does anyone think maybe the BULLITT letter would fit above or below the GT lettering. I do like the GT letters, but would people to see from the side that it is special.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
the fender/side of car would start to look too busy and "cluttered" if you put Bullitt badging on the sides!

·
Registered
762 Posts
I'm with Marty. I think putting the Bullitt on the side would give the car an "Econoline" sort of look.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts