Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a passport G timer that rated my car at 283 hp...all i have is a k&N FIPK and slp lm2 exhaust does this seem about right? it also rated my 0-60 at 5.38 on stock goodyears...im not so curious about 0-60 i figure that should be pretty accurate but not sure about the hp...

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Bullitt AK said:
I have a passport G timer that rated my car at 283 hp...all i have is a k&N FIPK and slp lm2 exhaust does this seem about right? it also rated my 0-60 at 5.38 on stock goodyears...im not so curious about 0-60 i figure that should be pretty accurate but not sure about the hp...
not sure how these devices work, but i'm assuming thats measuring flywheel hp and not rwhp....if so that sounds about right, if it is rwhp its off by a good 50 hp give or take a few

·
Registered
618 Posts
That sounds legit to me. I would think that amount of HP is 100% plausible at the crank. In addition, I would assume there is some accepted variance built in or a margin of error as well.

·
Registered
286 Posts
fromthecoast said:
That sounds legit to me. I would think that amount of HP is 100% plausible at the crank. In addition, I would assume there is some accepted variance built in or a margin of error as well.
my cousins friend had one of those things and it was fairly accurate. within 2 tenths of a sec while doing 1/4 mile and 0-60 times. he tested it at the track.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.