Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Georgia Bullitt Owners. I am working with GTBullitt02321 to try and start a club for us all, and we will need lots of input in order to make it the best Mustang club around. If you are interested, please reply to this post, and include your email address for club communications. We are considering a monthly newsletter via email, and we are already planning the first meeting. We just want to get an idea of how many would join, and where everyone is located, so we can pick a somewhat central location for meetings. I'm excited about this possibility, and look forward to building a great club. Any feedback and ideas are certainly welcome. :smile:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
109 Posts
I think it would be a great idea, count me in. I live just south of Atlanta. My e-mail is in my profile.

Mike

·
Registered
543 Posts
I'm in. Live in Marietta. e-mail is in my profile.

John

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey, I’m interested. I’m not living there now, but could be moving back soon.
I grew up in Cobb County (Smyrna/Marietta). Lived in Cherokee Co. when I moved here to Arkansas. All my family still lives there and I make frequent trips back.
[email protected]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt1024 on 2001-10-24 23:06 ]</font>

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would think that we have more than 5 Bullitt owners in Georgia, did the rest of you miss this, or are you not interested? :smile:

·
Registered
166 Posts
I`m in. I live Powder Springs, in West Cobb Co. Email; [email protected] Thanks Mike

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm over here in Martinez, just west of Augusta. Always interested in what other proud owners are doing.

·
Registered
109 Posts
come on people, those boys in Texas ain't got nothin' on us. Sound off.

·
Registered
88 Posts
DHG 00148 Newnan Geaogia who like to be an active member.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright, this is more like it, those Texans don't have anyting on us! :smile: Just in case you didn't see the email from Travis, we are both going to run our Bullitts at the strip in Commerce tonight. Come out and join us if you can, maybe we can have an informal first club meeting there?

·
Registered
109 Posts
sorry I couldn't make the run, hope it was a good turnout. Doin' the family thing. Post the times from the track.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey can I be member by proxy? Born in raised in GA now living in CA.

Hey Mustang, where in Newnan do you live? I want to tell my parents where to have their eyes peeled so they can might get a glimpse of what my car looks like.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pullmyfinger on 2001-10-27 12:44 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
I'm a go...in Lawrenceville, you've got my
email already.
Hey Pullmyfinger...we went in opposite directions...I was born and raised in Calif now in GA.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
i live in Alabama but my family is in Atlanta. I live three hours away. I would join.

·
Registered
543 Posts
So when and where do we first meet? Let's make it a Saturday or a Sunday mid afternoon. We can go out to dinner afterwards. Bring the spouses or significant others.

John

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Guys, great to see all of the responses. Travis and I are working on setting up our first meeting, George from MGWLTD has offered to host it in Augusta, so we are trying to get a date set. Travis and I met at the dragstrip in Commerce Friday night, and we had a blast. First runs for me and the car, didn't do too bad for a rookie:

R/T ... .528
60' ... 2.408
330 ... 6.489
1/8 ... 9.741
MPH ... 76.14
1/4 ... 14.851
MPH ... 93.75

I'll let Travis post his own times, but #2321 was turning quicker times than #4584. :sad: If you count red lights, lol!! We actually ran side by side on the last run, but I think it was the worst run for both of us. Wish we had a camera to capture that two Bullitt launch, though. :smile: Look for an email from me today, I'm trying to get input from all of you, especially some input for the first newsletter that I'm trying to produce for November.

Black Bullitt #4584
MGW Satin Trim Pieces...so far!
"Bite the Bullitt..."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MOLJAY on 2001-10-29 14:34 ]</font>

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Hey everyone it GTBULLITT02321, my brother got a bullitt so i figured that we would be the bullitt Brothers so I shortend it he is 2 and obviously I am 1

1 - 20 of 43 Posts