Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm really not sure I wanna sell these but I wanna see what they might go for.
I got these through a trade and some labor work.
They are Stage 2 CNC Ported heads by Ford Performance Solutions. The tech guy said they are stage 2 heads but they only use one program to CNC port them and it is stage 3. In case you look at the site. www.f-p-s.com They have never been ran since they have been cleaned up and ported. They cost 1259-1600 NEW! As you all know there is NO aftermarket head. They just remanufacture Stock castings...

The intake flows at 224 and exhaust at 212. The valves are 2mm larger than stock. They will take billet cams or regrinds. They do have lash caps but you dont have to use them with billet cams. The springs are stock GT springs.

Just wanting to see what they could go for.....Let me know If the right price comes I will sell them.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
damn I've been wanting heads too. I see them listed for $1399 on their website, what are you looking to let them go for? around $1100 - $1200?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
ItalianDHG#0754 said:
damn I've been wanting heads too. I see them listed for $1399 on their website, what are you looking to let them go for? around $1100 - $1200?
Not really sure I want to yet. I'm just checking incase I ever need some cash.
I'd probably do $1200 plus 3.5% if sent through paypal. Rather money be sent through money order that way nobody loses on ineterst BS. Plus shipping....

screw it! It's IMBOC $1200 shipped!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts