·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
358 Posts
Well, mine won't be setting that record now :bigguns:

I did get 30 mpg driving across Colorado on mostly two lane roads back in 2003.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
FORTE2 said:
Well, mine won't be setting that record now :bigguns:

I did get 30 mpg driving across Colorado on mostly two lane roads back in 2003.

Yours will set the record for smiles per gallon!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I could get 27 on the highway with mine anytime, until the Vortech and then about 25.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
rblack4405 said:
I could get 27 on the highway with mine anytime, until the Vortech and then about 25.

That is true, I got 25-26 mpg all the way home from Alabama. I was extremely happy with that since my last toy got 6-8 mpg....
Now around town the Bullitt gets significantly less than 25, but that's because I keep it lower gears just to listen to the exhaust...:lol:

·
Registered
923 Posts
24 was my best. I'm sure it would do better if I ever got it on the highway. My drive is all stop and go. Not much fun.

·
Registered
155 Posts
My recent trip

Got 27 MPG on highway on the vacation in JULY. NO AC, didn't really need it. only doing speed limit plus 5. I was very conservative.

On the trip home, ran AC some of the time and had a little more fun with it and ended up around 24 MPG.

Way better than my wifes Minivan and a bunch more fun to drive.:wink:

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
I got 30 on the way down from Northern California.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Getting around 21-22 on the highway with the S/C. Running around 70-75mph and trying not to goose it too often!

·
Registered
987 Posts
I think mine is running to rich cuz with the S/C I get like 8-10mpg in the city and on the highway I get 15-20mpg. Either that or I need a lighter foot.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I'm getting between 24 and 25 depending. If I go fast and use cheap gas, well it sucks. But if I go easy and use name brand gas it sucks less... :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
I got about 22mpg on the last tank...but...some of that was following the Midge-Man to our last meet in Glen Rose running 70 to 80...woo-hoo :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts