Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure everyone has a story to tell when they stop for gas... I went for gas last night and was filling up when a man came up to me and asked me how I liked my car. I told him and he proceded to do a walk around the car. He said he really liked the looks of it and wanted one for his daughter. I told him it was a limited edition and they only made 5,582 of them. I told him that it would be really hard to find one. He butted in and said that he was sure he could special order one at the dealer and get one. I said, "No, they quit making them in August and they are pretty much sold unless you look around the country real hard." He didn't seem to believe me. Let him find out the hard way I figure. Just like a man! (Or is it the other way around?) :lol:

Vicki

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi, Vicki. I have a gas station story, too. A couple of months ago, my son was in an Esso store getting a slurpee and I was waiting outside the store in my car. While I was waiting two real rough looking dudes drove up in a beat-to-hell Chevy half-ton. I didn't pay them much attention, but about a minute after I first saw them I heard a voice just outside of my window saying, 'Excuse me sir...". It was one of the guys who was in the truck. Anyway, he started asking me all about the car. He walked away saying how much he loved the color and the car.I was totally surpised. He and his buddy looked like the last ones who would show any interest. Made my day!

·
Registered
822 Posts
My bullitt gas station/car wash story. I went to wash the car and put the final coat of wax on before winter came around..so I though..good sunny day..no wind this should be great. I went to wash my car and I dried it off and proceeded with the waxing (this was around 2 in the afternoon. One old guy in a truck showed up half way through the roof section. He would not shut up for about an hour. He finally left and I finished putting the rest on the roof and started with the trunk. Two more guys in an SS showed up and babbled for another hour and a half (It is around 4 pm now). They leave and I start the hood..another guy shows up and just keeps talking..soon the sun is going down..I just had to flatly be rude and ask him to leave..I had to finish polishing the roof, trunk, and hood in the dark..I didn't even make it to the blasted doors..because people just kept comming over and babbling. So..this is the true bad part about having a nice car..no peace and quiet.
2001 Bullitt "Black # 1853" K&N, 30% Black Tint so far, after the warrenty runs out, here comes a supercharger)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt1853 on 2001-11-13 14:43 ]</font>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts