Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still trying to make the time to install the Mac Prochamber I have sitting in my garage.
It came with a crappy paper gasket for the passenger side and i have been trying to find, without luck, the part number for the stock ford gasket.
Does anybody know what it is?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump....

Nobody knows the part number? I have already searched through the archives with no luck yet.

·
Registered
98 Posts
damn man, i just bought one but sent it off to have a custom gasket made by Remflex.

You can go to your local Ford Parts Dept. and they can easily look it up. Or, Ninsport.com sells them for about $15.

FYI, Remflex is charging me $25 for a custom gasket. It has a lot more crush area than the stock gasket. If you or anyone else is interested, I can see if they would make more.

·
Registered
710 Posts
If your talking about the gasket that goes between the passenger header and mid-pipe just go to your local Advance Auto and get one, mine cost me about $12-15 i think.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. That's exactly what I needed to know. I have AutoZone and Oreilly here so I'll go check them out. Thanks alot for the replies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts