Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gators were a much better team. Congrats to the Gator fans out there.

·
Registered
899 Posts
The sun is shining on the Florida Gators!!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Did Miami even make the tourney this year??? Beter be careful you fall off the bandwagon Brad. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was a better game than December and Oden played a good game against 4 different big guys on him during the game. Don't be suprised if Oden and Conley come back for at least another year. And with the recruiting class coming next year don't be suprised to see them back in the title game again. :D

·
Registered
899 Posts
Yup, theres always next year Cam...

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Hey, I bought my Bullitt from the first owner in Gainesville. The original dealer was Gainesville Ford.

GO GATORS!

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
chilli bullitt said:
Did Miami even make the tourney this year??? Beter be careful you fall off the bandwagon Brad. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm not on any bandwagon, my closet is full of Orange and Green!...Miami is lacking in their basketball efforts, but I still like their history in Football and Baseball. Does Ohio State have baseball anymore? :lol:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Yea, I don't think Florida knows how to miss a shot. There 3point % was crazy, add that to the fact we couldn't hit a three to save our lives and I was surprised it was as close as it was. There is something to be said for having the second best sports program in college, but it still hurts. Congrats Gators, you have to give them credit for all coming back and playing as a team!

We should be pretty good next year, really good if Oden stays but I don't think he will. I think everyone else will stay though and we have a really good class coming in with another 7 footer. I am a little more worried about football next year, lots of holes to fill.

Baseball, whats baseball? :) Yea the last couple of years our team has been down some, but we usually do ok for a northern team.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts