Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested, I can bring my Motorcraft "Midnight Black" paint, tools (Phillips screw driver, flat blade screw driver), isopropyl alcohol and touch up your '01 Bullitt interior door handles during the Bullitt Nationals. Takes about five minutes (dry time is longer but you can leave the interior door handle panel off while it is drying and still drive your Bullitt) per door handle. You can even do the job yourself and just use my paint. It's free. I don't have any more Cleartastic hologram protectors to give away so I thought I would volunteer to do something else. Pics of the finished project on my Bullitt can be seen at this IMBOC thread...go to post #33 regarding the finished project.

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157094&page=3&highlight=interior+door+handle+touch+up

Anyway, if interested post here. Based on how much interest there is I may need to purchase another unit of Motorcraft "Midnight Black" paint.

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
PX said:
If anyone is interested, I can bring my Motorcraft "Midnight Black" paint, tools (Phillips screw driver, flat blade screw driver), isopropyl alcohol and touch up your '01 Bullitt interior door handles during the Bullitt Nationals. Takes about five minutes (dry time is longer but you can leave the interior door handle panel off while it is drying and still drive your Bullitt) per door handle. You can even do the job yourself and just use my paint. It's free. I don't have any more Cleartastic hologram protectors to give away so I thought I would volunteer to do something else. Pics of the finished project on my Bullitt can be seen at this IMBOC thread...go to post #33 regarding the finished project.

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157094&page=3&highlight=interior+door+handle+touch+up

Anyway, if interested post here. Based on how much interest there is I may need to purchase another unit of Motorcraft "Midnight Black" paint.

No, but I might need you to detail my car before the show. :wink: :lol:

·
Banned
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BB2008 said:
Detail your own car, Squidly! :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
:lol: back off BB2008! I have been on the waiting list for a PX detailing since 2001! He is doing my car this year! Especially since we are bringing two!:lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
OOPS back on subject1

PX said:

If you bring it they will ask! If I had not just put new ones in 2180 I would be all over that Collin. I would do the old ones but the aft clip broke off both of them so it wouldn't do me any good.

·
Premium Member
18,865 Posts
What a coincidence...everybody that has posted here so far is either a "Squidly" or a "Former Squidly".

Amazing!

:nerd:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Cochese said:
What a coincidence...everybody that has posted here so far is either a "Squidly" or a "Former Squidly".
Very generous offer, even if you don't know the difference between a soldier and a Marine. :lol:
You're a ' fine human being ' for a squid. J/K

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
BB2008 said:
I need mine done too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.