Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked with Sam Marks with GEF and he said that everyone who ordered shafts and gears through the group purchase will receive them soon.:grin:

By the way the group purchase is still on through the 25th!

And thanks to Llama_Boy for putting this together for us. Definately a great deal!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OKCBULLITT on 2002-01-21 18:22 ]</font>

·
Registered
203 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-21 18:20, OKCBULLITT wrote:
Talked with Sam Marks with GEF and he said that everyone who ordered shafts and gears through the group purchase will receive them soon.:grin:

By the way the group purchase is still on through the 25th!

And thanks to Llama_Boy for putting this together for us. Definately a great deal!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OKCBULLITT on 2002-01-21 18:22 ]</font>
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Great news, glad the parts are shipping, thanks x2 Llama Boy for setting this deal up!

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Your all welcome.. as I said before I had a vested interest.

I'm glad to see the vendors and the manufactures join this great site. They can only add to the incredible exchange of information and professionalism this site already fosters.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: llama_boy on 2002-01-21 23:43 ]</font>

·
Registered
674 Posts
Ordered 3.73's and DS today, they are fresh out of driveshafts (must have had a good order count!) but will be restocked by Friday.

I can't imagine how long the shipment will take to get through Customs.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I just couldn't wait for shipping, I went down to GEF yesterday and picked up my gears!! Sam is a great guy, he gave me a credit for the shipping, and even gave me wholesale pricing on the gear oil and seals that I picked up with the gears! I took them straight from GEF to Mustang Services, and about 4 hours later, I was ripping up pavement...:grin: :grin: What a difference the 3.73's make over the stock gears, WOW!!!

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
MOLJAY,
What did you pay for the gear install and what did you do about the Speedo?

·
Registered
448 Posts
9mm, I paid $150 for the install at Mustang Services & Performance in Marietta, and they had already installed a Diablosport chip last Friday, so they reburned it for my x-pipe and gears, that corrected the speedo. :smile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts