Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What? Am I the only Bullitt owner in Georgia? Will anyone be bringing their Bullitt to the MCA 25th Anniversary Celebration in Commerce, GA in September?

Let me know if you're going to be there.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey Bullitt01,
You are not alone in Georgia.
I'm here in Athens; probably not far from you. Yes, I would like to attend the celebration. So far have only seen one other Bullitt (DHG).

·
Registered
32 Posts
There's another two in the Cumming area. I have Bullitt # 0758 and I saw a new one the other day at Lowe's, still had the window sticker on. I got mine from Billy Howell Ford and they had a DHG Bullitt #174 (I think) in the show room. I could of had the lower number, but I wanted black.

Don;t know about the show, I'll have to figure out the schedule.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't seen another Bullitt on the road yet. I still see that DHG one sitting on the display ramp at Wade Ford though. I think it is number 946 or close to that anyway.

I agree that we need a Bullitt gathering here in Georgia soon. Perhaps at one of the local cruise-ins one friday or saturday night. Could you imagine the looks if multiple Bullitts came rolling in?

·
Registered
151 Posts
I guess I am the only one in South Georgia that has found this web page. I am planning on going to Commerce in Sept. with the bullitt DHG #81 and my 65 convertible. I know of a couple of dealerships that have a bullitt or two, but I have not seen one on the road.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yo Yo.. Here i Am.

#558 DHG Is in Valdosta Georgia!

I Wont be at commrece. To damn Far.

·
Registered
32 Posts
DrBullitt,

I hope to get on the Pony Trail with Mustang Monthly on September 28th. It will start at Mustangs Unlimited and run to Commerce for the 35 Anniversary of the MCA.

If not then, maybe a weekend run in the north Georgia Mountains.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Black#860 is here in metro Atlanta in Powder Springs,West of Atlanta.Plan to be in Commerce in Sept.WixBullitt

·
Registered
155 Posts
There are at least two Bullits in the Augusta area, and the dealer reports at least one more to be delivered.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am in Savannah, but I am not going to the Mustang meet you specified. You do any roadracing/open track stuff?

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm in Fayette Co. GA.. See another Bullitt on Hwy 85 often. I bought the 1st. Bullitt I saw. Still one on the lot at Carolyn Ford in Fayetteville. Missed the show in commerce. Glad to be on board!

·
Registered
724 Posts
I live near Rome, while on my way home from school in Alpharetta,I saw a Black Bullitt. The only other Bullitt I've seen on the road. If someone wants to meet somewhere, I'm game. I'm in Atlanta all the time.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Im in Columbus GA bout 2 hour south of ATL i i go the speed limit

·
Registered
88 Posts
DHG #148 from the southside of Atlanta Ga.(Newnan)would love to see a get together, maybe a Georgia club formed?

·
Registered
448 Posts
I just bought mine today, from Jacky Jones Ford in Cleveland Georgia, but I live in Dawsonville. Sounds like there are several in my area, but I haven't seen any yet. I would love to attend a Georgia Bullitt gathering.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have seen two other green bullitts in Clayton Co. Any plans for a southside meet? The roads would awesome with flying bullitts.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts