Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any fellow BullittHead out there that has a copy of the Ford dealer brochure that would be willing to make a color copy of it for me. I have been trying to get a real brochure since I got my Bullitt and have been running into a stone wall.I don't think that I will ever be able to get one! I can't sleep at night,if ya notice the time of this post you will see what I mean.My hair is getting greyer by the minute.I wet the bed when I do get to go to sleep.My dog laughs at me!My wife says I'm going crazy over this!I told her that I'm cutting her off until I get my brochure! Please help! I will pay for it.I will wash and detail your car.Take out the garbage!Clean the gutters.I'm even willing to go on a marathon shopping expedition to a woman's only mall. I've even been thru all 140 pages of the E-Bay automobilia.Egads that was a nightmare! God help me! I think I've lost it.BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
I just gave away a Bullitt brochre to a fellow Bullitthead. I cant believe they are selling for that much on e-bay..If you can afford these on e-bay heres the item #1013488051 or #1015845289..wish i could help

·
Registered
172 Posts
To jpmeade-call me at 865-927-7227 and give me your adress,I have a spare brochure.Ask for Bill.Thanx

·
Registered
152 Posts
Price is kinda high, But I would sure like to have one.....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Go to amazon.com, then to auctions and search Bullitt there's a guy thats been selling dealer brochures for about a month now. He must have a bunch of them. Seems to get anywhere from 10.00 to 20.00 for them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts