Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally got the word...Looks like I'll be heading out sometime next week. More than likely, it'll be for "an extended time." As some of you may already know, I just returned from Egypt a couple of months ago...which will make this deployment all that much more challenging for our family. (Christine and our 3 & 7 year old daughters)

Christine will now have to clean DHG #4930 by her lonesome. :smile: (unless she keeps her under the cover while I'm gone, which I seriously doubt)

Once @ Base X, I'll try to keep everyone updated and hopefully provide some pictures. (logging on to bullittclub.com daily will most certainly help in keeping the morale high)

God bless,
Steve

DHG #4930

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt_Buyer on 2002-01-24 18:01 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Good luck Bullitt_Buyer, we will be thinking
of you.
God Bless!

Collin

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Be glad you can log on. When I deploy we play "Comms blackout". What's a Morale Call??? Anyway be careful and good luck.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Take care! Any idea for how long? (Don't give dates some evil one maybe logged on)

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
God bless you and your family and all those serving this country. We appreciate the sacrifice of all the servicemen and women. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bob,

Now that looks familiar!!! Wish I could have flew over the Pyramids, however I did get a chance to ride by in an Egyptian taxi cab. I can only imagine what the ride would have been like if the taxi driver was driving a Bullitt!!! (we did drive by a Ford dealership in Cairo which really took me by suprise...no Bullitts, but a lot of Focus', trucks and vans)

Jimmmy Ray,
As far as the time frame goes, can't really say much other than "extended."

I'll be thinkin' of y'all over there. :smile:

-steve-

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Nope there Hornets..... The Tomcats arch rival..... Plastic throw away jets... Toms fly faster, further, longer, and carry more stuff..... Tomcats RULE. :grin:

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-18 19:37, Jimmy Ray wrote:
Nope there Hornets..... The Tomcats arch rival..... Plastic throw away jets... Toms fly faster, further, longer, and carry more stuff..... Tomcats RULE. :grin:

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Happy now???

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Well If you end up where I am, the net works well. And living conditions are ok. When you find out give me a PM, maybe I ll run into you

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Outstanding..... Can you get a close up of the engine fairing under the stab? I might know that jet if it's buno is 162910 it's an old friend of mine.... F14B Upgrade With all the Bells and Whisles We fought together in Iraq.... Way back in WW 2000. That jet is now in that Squadron VF102 the Diamond backs.... Onboard USS Theodore Roosvelt...

·
Registered
596 Posts
Take care and keep our F-15Es flying!

Strike Eagle

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt4075 on 2002-01-18 20:23 ]</font>

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
F-15E's????? Hay whats that Air to ground Strike Eagle F-15? called

·
Registered
596 Posts
Jimmy,
If Bullitt_Buyer is stationed at Shady J he probably supports the F-15E in some way. I and my wife worked them (F-15A-E) for 20 years and like your F-14 they have served our country well.

Jim

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
So the E is the Strike Eagle. That is ONE Kick ASS jet!!!!!! Wow They're BAD..... Your Right they have served their country well... Like the F-4, F100, F104, P51, F16 These planes are History!!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts