Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
Just found out this morning that myself and 2 others from the MP company I am in are getting deployed to the middle east. I will be taking my lap top with me so I hope to keep in touch with the Bullitt family, my brother who just bought his BULLITT (AGE 17) i am sure will keep you posted, if yor inturested. I am going to try to pic up a digital camera today so I can take pictures while i am gone( if I am aloud) well everyone I hope to be able to stay in touch. I am leaving next sunday.
Travis

·
Registered
216 Posts
Good luck and wishing you all the best Travis!! Hopefully, your deployment is a short one!

BULLITT3946

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Our orders are for 179 days, 6months, on the bright side of everything I will have my BULLITT almost paid off by the time i get back :smile:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Travis,
In case no one else tells you, all of us civilians really appreciate the military, especially right now. Be safe, take care, and get home ok...and spread that messeage to the rest of the guys and gals too. Keep the Bullitt safe too!
God Bless!!!!!
Richard

·
Registered
388 Posts
Good Luck & Godspeed Pal!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
bull1253.. Exactly. Good luck and safe passage Travis!

Brian

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Good luck Travis. Stay safe.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Good Luck, and try to take care of the bullitt while you are there!

·
Registered
144 Posts
The Middle East huh? Well I don't think I am going there... but good luck and maybe I'll see you downrange.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Good Luck, Thanks for taking care of Me and mine..... You make us proud!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Be careful, we will count the days until you get home so we can have a cruise.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts