Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Getting Tuned at MPH on Saturday - UPDATED

I am taking the Bullitt to Atlanta this weekend to visit some friends and while I am there I am going to get the car tuned by Tim at Modular Powerhouse. I only have a few mods (C&L trueflow intake, BBK longtube headers, and a VRS catted midpipe) so I am guessing I will be around 260 hp at the rear wheels. I would love it if I could get to 300 hp but I think that is a bit of a stretch considering what I have. I can't wait!!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Tim is one of the best tuners in the industry.I bought his mongoose supercharger kit and couldnt be happier.You should ask him about the kit.MPH has SOLD OVER 1000 of these kits and has some of the best customer service around. GREG

·
Registered
166 Posts
+1
I have a the Kenne Bell Mongoose kit installed on my car. Great customer service, very happy with the finished product.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Not all of us can afford the fancy kenne bell's. lol I wish.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Tune

Curious about what kind of tune can be done on a N/A 4.6?
Talked to guys at Dallas Mustang about doing that on mine but since all I have for mods is a high flow air filer and a complete Magnaflow exhaust on stock headers they didn't think that there would be much they could do (10hp maybe) and that its really not worth the $$.

Did you notice any improvement with the C&L intake tube?

Dave
Ft Worth Tx

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are my numbers, 265 HP and 306 FT-LBS of torque. I only have a few mods (C&L trueflow intake, BBK longtubes, and a catted VRS midpipe) so this is pretty much in-line with what I expected. When Tim put the car on the dyno one thing that did surprise me was how rich it was running. Tim said my mods were probably the reason for that.

Dave, to answer your question about the C&L I have both the inlet pipe and the 80mm MAF system. I think it made a difference but it may just be that my wallet was lighter so the car felt faster! It definately looks better than the stock set-up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts