Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeff and I saw Ghost Rider this weekend. I thought it was great. Did anyone else see it and notice a couple of familiar cars in a couple of the scenes?

·
Registered
104 Posts
i could have sworen i saw a shelby looking mustang in 1 of the scenes or maybe it was during the previews of a new movie =)

ghost ride=meh 6/10 just because of cool factor of special effects, it could have been better with more action, less romance scenes and more speical powers/better villian acting. im sorry but those mystic element guys couldnt act for **** and died off so fast.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I seen a 65/6 coupe and a fastback in that scene near his crib after Roxanne pulled off in a clean 94/95 sixer :D
gotta love the Mustang love in this movie :D
plus she was freaking hot!!!!! my eyes never left her *** when she was on screen, lol

much love for the 65/6 fastbacks :D
it was just about this angle in the movie :D

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They went by pretty quick but I'm almost sure we saw a fastback and a charger in that scene. They looked like the cars from Bullitt.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
the first 15 minutes were big time cheese... and the young actors and villians sucked..... but fricken a---- the effects blew my mind!!!!!!

3 scenes really really awesome:

-when ghostrider rides off the building whipping the chain (aerial shot)

-the old and new ghostrider riding side by side

-when eva touches ghost riders face when its a blue flame, then he turns back to johnny blaze

simply amazing effects!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts