Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad Press'n Seal with GRIPTEX (trademark) protects Bullitt pedal covers while at the local Ford service department for a/c blower motor replacement. I'm so glad I used Glad. :nerd:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
What happened to your A/C blower?

The plastic does not surprize me! :lol:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Are you any relation to Felix Unger? Interesting idea. Take care ya'll...

L&K

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bullitt4204 said:
What happened to your A/C blower?

The plastic does not surprize me! :lol:
The a/c blower rendered itself inoperative (in southern Illinois) during the returning road trip from the Bullitt Nationals. Southern Illinois...PADDLE FASTER I HEAR BANJOS. :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fpooh said:
Are you any relation to Felix Unger? Interesting idea. Take care ya'll...

L&K
Tony Randall (The Odd Couple) is a distant relative. :nerd:

Just kidding. :smile:

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Oh good lord!!! You ARE truly anal! I can just see the techs rolling their eyes! LOL

But...then again...can't argue with how the car looks after 6 years either!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,068 Posts
:lol: Collin!

I thought Colliin was pretty passive when at the 05 Kentucky Nationals he let me sit in his Bullitt for a photo op with my shoes on. :) The Bullitt County Sheriff was there issuing all Bullittheads tickets for whatever they specified their ticket to say. I was Bullittless as I flew there for the Nats. Everyone thought Collin was going to have a sh** fit when I didn't take off my shoes to sit in and then drive off in his B! :wink:

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Dang Colin, sure hope the tech's foot doesn't slip off the plastic on the clutch or brake when pulling the B in up to the hoist!!!!

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Don't worry Collin, most places put down a paper mat to protect the carpet.

Sorry I didn't call you back from Sunday. I never heard the phone ring and was too sick to care when I saw that I had a ton of messages. I finally listened to them all yesterday.

·
Administrator
6,311 Posts
Hey, Colin - do you feet slip off when you push on the pedals while they are Glad wrapped??

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No problem, Dee. Hope you are feeling well soon.

The ac blower motor has been replaced and all ops are back to normal HOWEVER when the mechanic(s) completed their work someone wiped down the front left quarter panel (top portion) with a DRY cloth and swirled the crap out of the paint! GRRRRRRRR! Didn't notice it until tonight in the garage lighting. So I said the Serenity Prayer...God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Of course I had to get the swirls out right away so I spent the last two hours using 3M swirl mark remover (3 applications) followed by Zaino Z5 (3 applications). Looks pretty good now.

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tony Alonso said:
Hi, Collin - do your feet slip off when you push on the pedals while they are Glad wrapped??
Hi, Tony - no slipping that I noticed...that stuff is pretty sticky.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm can't keep my eyes off your signature, the gentle swaying is hypnotizing me.

I'm gonna go get me a glass of ice cold milk.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
lunchbox said:
I'm can't keep my eyes off your signature, the gentle swaying is hypnotizing me.

I'm gonna go get me a glass of ice cold milk.
:lol:

·
Administrator
6,311 Posts
Hey, Colin -

Is that "Next Door Nikki" swinging in the breeze!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts