Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was down in Dickenson* yesterday just cruisin around and passed a apartment complex and something caught my eye, :tb01: , so I turned back around on 517, went back and sure enough it was an '01 TB and the right side was in bad shape. I pulled in and left a card on the windshield. It didn't look like a place I wanted to stay for very long so I didn't dally around to really get a look inside. I did notice all the tint had been ripped off by someone that didn't take the time to do it right but all in all she really didn't look to bad considering the big gashes in the side and rear bumper cover.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
steelfalcon29 said:
I was down in Dickenson* yesterday just cruisin around and passed a apartment complex and something caught my eye, :tb01: , so I turned back around on 517, went back and sure enough it was an '01 TB and the right side was in bad shape. I pulled in and left a card on the windshield. It didn't look like a place I wanted to stay for very long so I didn't dally around to really get a look inside. I did notice all the tint had been ripped off by someone that didn't take the time to do it right but all in all she really didn't look to bad considering the big gashes in the side and rear bumper cover.
Thanks for the help. I sent you a PM.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts