Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Everytime you guys (and gals :wink: ) come on the board go vote for the Bullitt. Nothing against the Z06, because I'd have one if I could afford it, but the best effort to a car has to be the Bullitt, tying in the performance upgrades with the movie nostalgia. Just my opinion. Besides, we HAVE to get more votes than the WRX!!!!
Cam

·
Registered
237 Posts
The PT Cruiser? It's a Neon on steriods, bah!! by the looks of it, it's going to take alot of votes to catch the ZO6! Vote every day everyone!! :grin:

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Can't vote more then once. :sad:

Anyway, after scanning the road tests, we better watch out for the Nissan Altima. Could be VERY EMBARRASSING at the lights.:eek:0-60 mph 5.9 seconds - 1/4 mile 14.4 seconds @ 100 mph

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
get out the vote!!!
we don't even register in the top 10!!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
I've added my tick as well. Hopefully the Bullitt will be among the top 10 by February where it deserves to be!

·
Registered
396 Posts
everybody needs to vote!!! the subaru has 19% and the Bullitt doesnt even show.
VOTE!!!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Voted here!!! Well i tryed to vote again and i think they put a cookie in the memory so you can't again. Good thing there are about 70 computers here so i'll be voting again. Thats if i remember too. :roll:

·
Registered
360 Posts
I voted, but we're still not in the top 10 :sad: Oh well, we know what we've got, right?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Please do your best to vote. Bullitt is not in the top ten yet and there are two Nissans and the Prowler in front of us!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts